Gann is the Man Indicators - page 5

Also on your chart, I don't see zig-zag for new swing

really i dont know...but i use 21, and i try with the old version with 21 value , and still the same.

What happens when you switch to the 4-Hour chart?

You should have zig-zag pivot at Nov 30th 12:00 candle.

nov 30 ,yes, but 16 hrs at mi broker time.

If the value 12 makes my chart at daily tf look as your chart, you recommend me use it?

Thanks.

Greetings

One more Gann indicator, i dont use, if you discovery rights settings please post.

Files:

ummo,

I apologize, as I had that backwards. The default of the first page version is 12.

Yes, you can use it as it does not affect calculations for each level. Only affects width of display of numbers.

ummo:
One more Gann indicator, i dont use, if you discovery rights settings please post.

Thanks ummo for sharing this indicator.

This indicator has ability to plot a high and low, which is good. I've been working on doing this with the Gann_Box_144 and will post findings. I will work on your indicator soon and revert on my findings.

another more

Files:
Square.mq4  10 kb

hi guys i downloaded all attached indicators but really i dont know how to set them up and to use them please help me

The Gann_SQ9 does not require adjustment to default parameters. Use as support and resistance levels on different time-frames. 45, 90, 180, and 360-degrees are key. 180 and 360 are major.

To get more levels, change the kev_level to 32 or more.

The Gann_Box_144 is a little harder. Some examples are in another threat entitled A_B_C_D Trade in the tutorial section. Just use search function with indicator name as key word, or google fxbaja Gann Box.

Reason: