Learn to be a Scalper - page 35

1m chart.

Files:
1m_setups.jpg  121 kb

Monarch:
1m chart.

Ok, I´m on 1 m chart.

But the spread seems to be a little bit high for scalping. At least for me...

Monarch,

Can I say that in spite of the descending trend, there is an ascending triangle on 1 m chart?

Reis:
Monarch,Can I say that in spite of the descending trend, there is an ascending triangle on 1 m chart?

Were in a bearish move, so just keep adjusting your ascending triangles until it quits, then you will see shorts present.

I still have my eye on the 3600/05 area, but I will take shorts when they scream lol.

Is there something in the works here the next 15 minutes???

Hope you guys get some of it.

OH I HOPE YOU GET SOME OF IT.

Out with 2 lots +6 pips.

Remember, the pressure is DOWN, so we follow the moves up till the ascending gets trampled and the descending moves take over again.

We long the bottoms, and short the tops, this is a top in the retracement move of the previous swing low.

All cycle of pressure, up and up, the no more up, then down and down, then no more down, we range till the next move up or down.

Follow the pressure of the overall moves, and look for the weakness to present itself.

Files:
eu_1m_short.jpg  114 kb

Reis:
Wonderful!!!Besides a lot of good information, in this thread everyone still speaks Portuguese. I´m not talking about my afternoon trades because I commited some silly mistakes and my trades were not so good. The problem is that I forgot the technique and I start to game. Of course things did not work... But I´m pretty happy with my nowadays work. I´m commiting some mistakes but I am aware of them… I believe it is just a matter of training. Let´s keep on working…Just one question about Oanda FX Trade: do you have some short connections interruption along the day? I´m facing this issue in demo account...

It is important that you recognize your mistakes, it was the mistakes that were my best teacher.

If you take the same trade setups that lose and it gives the same results negative pips, then what you do is figure out what to do to NOT TRADE that setup.

Oanda has occasionally cut out on me, I try to put a hard stop and limit in on most of my trades, if they are taking longer for exit especially.

Overall I am very pleased with Oanda, it has been the best experience of any broker I have used the past years.

Weekly Totals

25 Wins 4 losses

+ 170 pips

I undestand you Monarch....

This is the first time I try Oanda and I´m amazed how good are the spread (spread + commission). Besides, I think I work better in FX Trader than in Metatrader...

This was a trade I took a while back, I was eating dinner and didn't have time to post my charts.

I took 2 entries at the same price, and cleared +5 pips on each. = +10 pips.

Looks like the EU made a low and a nice bounce the past 30min.

Need to evaluate for entry.

Weekly Totals

31 Wins 4 losses

+ 197 pips

Files:
exit.jpg  115 kb
Reason: