Free & Good EA - Cha-Ching

Like to share this EA and I have been using it on Live account for the past few months. The result has been good. The best thing is that this EA is Free from Steve G. Visit his site for more info.

automaticforexsystemtrading.com

Files:

Looks like it does well in the strategy tester. Do you have your live account on mt4live or something so we can verify the performance?

RebateFX.com:
Looks like it does well in the strategy tester. Do you have your live account on mt4live or something so we can verify the performance?

Hey, I'm not the seller or the developer, I'm just sharing what I found to be good and have been using it on my real money account.

You should always forward test any EA on your VPS using demo account for at least a month before putting into real money account.

I'm using this EA on my Alpari Classic real money account.

FXHound:
Hey, I'm not the seller or the developer, I'm just sharing what I found to be good and have been using it on my real money account.You should always forward test any EA on your VPS using demo account for at least a month before putting into real money account. I'm using this EA on my Alpari Classic real money account.

Thanks for sharing! What pairs have you used it on? Do u know if it works on 5 digit brokers?

bnbb2004:
Thanks for sharing! What pairs have you used it on? Do u know if it works on 5 digit brokers?

It should work on 5-digit broker because I'm using it on Alpari UK which is a 3-5 digits broker. This version of Cha-Ching work on EURUSD only.

Does the EA close all pending orders once it opens a sell or buy?

Thx for the EA.

todd

Hi FxHound,

Thx for the EA, how did the EA perform for you in June?(alot of EA's suffered bad performance in June).

Jake27:
Hi FxHound,Thx for the EA, how did the EA perform for you in June?(alot of EA's suffered bad performance in June).

This EA has been doing very well for me. More wins than losses. In fact, the whole month of july has been a 100% score for Cha-Ching. Only one trade that is break even.

Please note that this EA does not open as much trade as others.

You can back test it to see the result. I would recommend signing up at the developer web site so that you could receive any updates in the future and also free courses on how to run back test and optimizing EA.

Enjoy!

Cool thanks for sharing

In the world today the trading scenario has been moving at such a fast pace that you need to constantly adopt new systems. This is only possible if the people involved start sharing. I would love to check the system and see how well it fares.

though there are these robots that automate trades for us, often, we need to tweak it to suit our personality.

Majority of the EA does not have news filter. Everyday I would check the forex factory and turn off the EA when there is Red coded news for the currency pair traded. Especially, red coded news from Uncle Sam.

Reason: