New Members introduction - page 214

hello happy to join forex-tsd

came across this forum few minutes ago after a very long search. this is indeed what i have being looking for

thanks

Intruducing myself.

I'm a forex trader. I like to share fores idea with other traders.

Hello i am a rookie in experts give life no more. Happy day

Hi

I'm newbies.

Hello everyone! Forex TSD is the best fx-forum ! A big thanks from me!

Hello Fellow FXers

New to this forum, but excited to see how everyone is doing and what everyone is using. I have traded stocks and now into Forex. I have lost a ton of money and gained it all back and then some. Hey no one can be a real trader without the ups and downs that go with it.

Loving the system I now use. Way better than most. I'm able to predict trades for both stock market (which I don't trade often anymore) and Forex. Just in case you are wondering what it is I use, you can find a sample of it on you tube, just search for Forex Alert System they do offer a free download also. Very cool system. They also have a signal service built in to help find even more trades.

Enough of giving out my trade secrets, looking forward to hearing about everyone else's and sharing more about myself New to this forum, but excited to see how everyone is doing and what everyone is using. I have traded stocks and now into Forex. I have lost a ton of money and gained it all back and then some. Hey no one can be a real trader without the ups and downs that go with it.

Loving the system I now use. Way better than most. I'm able to predict trades for both stock market (which I don't trade often anymore) and Forex. Just in case you are wondering what it is I use, you can find a sample of it on you tube, just search for Forex Alert System they do offer a free download also. Very cool system. They also have a signal service built in to help find even more trades.

Enough of giving out my trade secrets, looking forward to hearing about everyone else's and sharing more about myself

Hallo everybody!I am new here,hope to share interesting information

Love this place. Good luck to all. I trade using some info from here - top marks

I've been working on the ultimate EA for the past few years. I find this site to have a wealth of information. Maybe some day I can add to it.

Reason: