Why most Lose Trading? - page 8

Thank you for highlighting this subject,Basically its always been a question mark in my mind and i never had any appropriate answer on it.But after reading all these answers i must say now i have idea about it.

I am glad to see it and appreciate you guys for posting answers.

Most traders fail in trading because of some common reasons. First of all, they start looking for fast and easy money without basic knowledge about Forex. Furthermore, beginners in Forex should never trade with a small amount of funds, because they will not able to support a transaction if the market swings. They also should remember about risk control measures. It is recommended to use stop loss orders, and move them once you have a reasonable profit. Remember that it is wise to use lot sizes that are reasonable compared to your account capital. Do not set high leverage to avoid unpredicted losses if the market moves in a reverse direction. The most important tip is to exit a market if trade no longer makes sense. Be positive and control your greed because it can lead you to overtrading and further losses.

Alfredo21:
Thank you for highlighting this subject,Basically its always been a question mark in my mind and i never had any appropriate answer on it.But after reading all these answers i must say now i have idea about it. I am glad to see it and appreciate you guys for posting answers.

wow, what's your idea about it? Can you share it with us? Thank you

It is simple : one can earn only on expense of someone else. So the big fish are using stuff that we can not afford (HFT for example) to get what they think they are entitled to.

searchingFX:
It is simple : one can earn only on expense of someone else. So the big fish are using stuff that we can not afford (HFT for example) to get what they think they are entitled to.

Agree, but ultimately we are responsible for the losses. If we have a proper system and risk management strategies we can sustain in this market.

Whenever we study on the net and learn forex trading... Forex guru says to start trading with DEMO account only and get the experience completely... Mostly people do that but not take it seriously as it is dummy account and not involves real money..

One should start with DEMO and properly learn trading, analysis, test different EAs and strategies on demo.

This is the only best way to start as beginner and prevent losing money as newbie....

I am not forex guru but hope this is useful lesson for newbie...

Reason: