How much funds ?

How much funds should a beginner start a forex account with ?

You can start with mini contract, many brokers provide MINI contract, only start from $ 200-500

You should start trading demo at least 2 years before starting your live account. It is not a matter of how much money you should start but what are your trading advantages over other traders. If you don't have an advantage over other traders then continue sticking to demo accounts.

Beginner should start with small capital, even we can start trading with $1 only. But make sure that we should use demo account first to understand the basics of trading. We also can use no deposit bonus to start trading with real account, such as posting bonus from InstaForex.

$500 will be a good startup capital. However, out of that $500, deposit $100 and use it to test the services of the broker you've chosen.

For profit you need $1000 in your trading account . If you are just getting knowledge of forex in start you can experience it with $100 in cent accounts. It will be a good chance for you to trade live with your funds and see the difference of actual and demo trading.

it is very easy refer to admin of fxfisherman ...

It all depends on how much you can get to trade with. If you have about $1000, then you will succeed in no time because your profit will be higher than when your capital is very low. A minimum capital of $500 is quit okay if you open a micro account.

I started trading with InstaForex with $35. And i get it from their forum, it's a free capital.

But i think, we should have $100 in our account if we wanna trade and feel comfort.

I think being new trader should invest small amount being new he don't have enough experience and their high risk of loosing money in forex so it is very important that being new trader should invest small amount of capital in forex.

automaticforextradingtop:
How much funds should a beginner start a forex account with ?

It depends on the broker. With my broker - Weltrade - the minimum deposit is $ 25.

Reason: