How much funds ? - page 3

Start with a small deposit and increase it gradually.
But you need to practice whatever you have learned on a demo first before you go real.

Another thing that can be of help is the bonus offered by the broker you trade with.
For instance my broker just launched a 500% bonus promotion. From the look of things, it is actual and very beneficial.
It is available to any trader
It can be withdrawn at any time
Can be used on multiple accounts
Imagine what that bonus can do for a newbie, that is exactly the kind of stuff a newbie needs. But we should be extremely careful not to be sidetracked a bonus, so we wouldn't be victims of scam!

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: PIPCUTTER

E-mail: info@pipcutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.

Forex is a very profitable business. therefore for the selection of capital depends on the individual trader that will make us can trading with a maximum. we can start trading using small capital

Forex trading is a rewarding business and starting it with small amounts can leads to learn a lot of things like broker processes, low risks of loss etc..

Start with a small deposit and increase it gradually.
This should come after practice whatever you have learned on a demo. Practice account. It is called practice account because it is meant for practice and testing of strategies, you would need to practice every single information or details you learn.

I believe selecting a broker that offer bonus can offset that small start up amount, but be careful though while using that as a criteria. As some might just be con. But definitely onus can help when they are;
real
It is available to any trader
It can be withdrawn at any time
Can be used on multiple accounts
I found this with the recently launched 500% bonus promotion by my broker

Reason: