What Type Of Trading System Is Best For You? - page 3

Sure the above is a simple forex trading system but it work and if you use it, you could be catching the big profit form the big moves and enjoying a triple digit income in 30 minutes a day or less.

The best indicators are usually ones that you develop yourself

FoReX^ExPeRt:
Being able to watch live trading always helps, I still like a great automated EA best ;-)

People are always stating a well known fact in forex trading which is that 95% of traders will eventually lose their total deposit due to the chaotic nature of trading foriegn currency.Someone asked do I understand how the markets work and how do I keep my account alive for five or more years or essentially how do I beat the market.

The answer is that most sucessful traders just do not trade that much and when they do trade they trade high probability trades.

One way this can be achieved is trading high priority news releases like nonfarm payroll cad and aud employment reports,retail sales,cci,ppi,industrial production and intersest rate releases.These reports are the driving forces behind the market and the market is always either reacting to these reports or in consolidation waiting for the next report to be released.When these reports are released the market will move 10 to 200 pips upon release not counting the trend that it will always start which could go on for hundreds of pips.If traded you will be gauranteed hundreds of pips monthly and although not setting a land speed record you will be alive christmas of 2013 waiting for another report while your forum buddies have faded into memory.

This is one way that you can consistently beat the market month after month and year after year and gaurantee your account will be alive and well five years from now.In essence you will be one of the 5%of traders who consistently profit and not the 95% who will lose their deposit.

I will explain how to go about this in a practical way next post.

Thanks for this great stuff. keep it up.

kevinator:
People are always stating a well known fact in forex trading which is that 95% of traders will eventually lose their total deposit due to the chaotic nature of trading foriegn currency.Someone asked do I understand how the markets work and how do I keep my account alive for five or more years or essentially how do I beat the market. The answer is that most sucessful traders just do not trade that much and when they do trade they trade high probability trades. One way this can be achieved is trading high priority news releases like nonfarm payroll cad and aud employment reports,retail sales,cci,ppi,industrial production and intersest rate releases.These reports are the driving forces behind the market and the market is always either reacting to these reports or in consolidation waiting for the next report to be released.When these reports are released the market will move 10 to 200 pips upon release not counting the trend that it will always start which could go on for hundreds of pips.If traded you will be gauranteed hundreds of pips monthly and although not setting a land speed record you will be alive christmas of 2013 waiting for another report while your forum buddies have faded into memory. This is one way that you can consistently beat the market month after month and year after year and gaurantee your account will be alive and well five years from now.In essence you will be one of the 5%of traders who consistently profit and not the 95% who will lose their deposit. I will explain how to go about this in a practical way next post.

Thank a great, please continuous !

Hi guys,

I really like to trade with EA.

For now I am testing a few new EAs that are free in the net and some of them are very profitable. Actually the one I use sometimes gets 50% of the investment.

Canadas

pro_:
Sure the above is a simple forex trading system but it work and if you use it, you could be catching the big profit form the big moves and enjoying a triple digit income in 30 minutes a day or less.

Sorry you keep saying that automated is better. I work very long hours at my job or else I would do more with my trading. What automated system do you use? And are you in fact getting a triple digit income?

Many operators prefer to make their own decisions rather than commercial services. In fact, even if you use a commercial service, but wants to verify the true opportunity that offers a listing on a stock or index trading software option could be the answer.

We conducted an evaluation of a number of sites in several categories according to your needs. The best method of trading is not 100% mechanical. We do not believe in bs mechanical robots, etc. There are decisions related to these strategies on currencies.

Thanks for the details..I am just wondering if you have tried reducing the number of indicators. If you are using RSI, then you can avoid using stochastic.. 5 indicators are too many I feel.

Reducing indicators will help you have more trade opportunities.. so in 1 month if you are currently having 10 trades and make 100 pips, then by reducing the indicators, you can have 15 trades in a month and may be have 130 pips..

Just a thought

dhea2k:
I use a 5 step crossover method. 5 things happen before I will enter trade.
Reason: