Disbelief - It's luck not skill - page 4

Who is oil fx pro? Well this guy changed his name along time ago because it caries behind a terrible reputation.His name was previously El Cid....a well known scam artist whom starts by posting screen shots of the good points of his systems then will redirect or post a link to take you to a site were he will then through false advertising attempt to sell you one of his failed expert advisors like oilfx breakout and oilfx breakout pro all of which might I add doesnt even have a valid backtest and is worthless crap.

For this effort he has been banned from every forum he has decided to call home except this one and he has hatred and resentment towards kevinator because I interupted his scam by giving away systems and expert advisors coded much better and with better results.

He is a nasty character with no real worth except to speculate on topics in which he knows little about.He has many posts but what is the content of his posts?It is usually useless rant of no real worth to anyone.I do not recall him ever helping anyone in this forum.In fact his presence is a bad mark to this forum.

My mission is to help as many new and existing traders to realise their dream of financial independence trading forex.I have more knowledge,systems,contacts,and expert advisors than oilfxpro and they are available to members of this forum for free.

We are going to build a system out of my template hamy.My template is so simple and powerful you will look at forex trading in a different way.Do you want to begin here or to start another thread?

1st let explain how the forex market works in plain and easy terms.

Economics drives this fx market.Interest rates and changes in monetary policy is the main engine behind a major daily trend.When a country lowers or raises their interest rates governments,central bank,corperations and speculators move large volumes of money to the country with the most favorable interest rates...so if aud raises interest rates up and euro had previously best interest rates then major investors will take their large pool of money from euro and buy aud which will produce a huge 150 pip bar in the red for euro and a huge 150 pip bar in blue for aud you will say what has happened....interest rates report releases bymonthly has impacted the market and either started a huge selling trend or a huge buying trend.This report is why martingale advisors do not work because it moves markets to the levels that price will not return.This is the major mover of the market,,changes in monetary policy.

High and meduim priority reports like nonfarm report,emplloyment reports,retail sales,gdp,ppi,cpi are all employment reports that are continuation reports and all factor into the interest rated decision.

For instance if a countries economic reports are all bad over a three month periiod it may force a federal chairman to raise the interest rates to make a countries currency look more attractive and therefor you will see a huge 150 pip turn around and the start of a buying trend.

The market is either in consolidation waiting for one of these news reports to be released or trending because of one of these releases...at alll times no exceptions it is the driving force behind our market.

How to survive for fifty years and have a posistive return every month.Trading economics reports is the lowest risk and highest return strategy that you can trade.It was said that 95% of traders will lose their deposit because of overtrading.If you only trade economic reports you will only trade a few times a month and the report is either good or bad for the currency and the market will move 010 to 250 pips win these reports are released.If you only trade these reports you will be alive and well trading 10 years from now.Maybe not the fastest vehicle but the safest and most fuel efficient it is the old money tactic...how old men live off of their 100k make 10 to 15 k a month trading interest reports the top 5%.

This is good text book material but the reality is most traders start with small deposits and must first make the money to trade the interest rate reports.I do not know why oil pro even begins to talk about goldman sachs as we are retail traders..I think he is out of touch with reality and is no help to anyone.

Hamy do you want to begin on this thread or on a new thread.We are building a new trading system called Hamy,s revenge.

some may think forex in an over night money making machine.in any thing you do in life it is normally rough at the beginning and when the going gets rough the tough gets going so if you feel forex is a gambling business it simply means you have not taken time to master you skills in this or you simple can,t trade and lastly your greed will be the cause of your consistent losses as have been the cause of most new bies in forex.so put your house together and focus on what you are doing but if you think it is not worth doing then i advice you to stop wasting your time and face other aspects of life that you feel will be alot easier for you....cheers

ok Iam ready to make it big time lets start here what do we have to do?

Maybe if u like we make a new thread start nice and fresh and see if we can make something useful so everyone can benefit,

cheers

Let's shift our Prime focus on developing a new and independent SYSTEM that suits for any kind of market, and for any market other than FOREX also, AND make it available to the members of this forum, in an educative way..

Let not our efforts get dissipated in individual attacks against the members here. Each one of us has in us, the tons and tons of strength and knowledge..and let's channelize it properly.

Regards

Saivenkat

kevinator:
We are going to build a system out of my template hamy.My template is so simple and powerful you will look at forex trading in a different way.Do you want to begin here or to start another thread? 1st let explain how the forex market works in plain and easy terms. Economics drives this fx market.Interest rates and changes in monetary policy is the main engine behind a major daily trend.When a country lowers or raises their interest rates governments,central bank,corperations and speculators move large volumes of money to the country with the most favorable interest rates...so if aud raises interest rates up and euro had previously best interest rates then major investors will take their large pool of money from euro and buy aud which will produce a huge 150 pip bar in the red for euro and a huge 150 pip bar in blue for aud you will say what has happened....interest rates report releases bymonthly has impacted the market and either started a huge selling trend or a huge buying trend.This report is why martingale advisors do not work because it moves markets to the levels that price will not return.This is the major mover of the market,,changes in monetary policy. High and meduim priority reports like nonfarm report,emplloyment reports,retail sales,gdp,ppi,cpi are all employment reports that are continuation reports and all factor into the interest rated decision.For instance if a countries economic reports are all bad over a three month periiod it may force a federal chairman to raise the interest rates to make a countries currency look more attractive and therefor you will see a huge 150 pip turn around and the start of a buying trend. The market is either in consolidation waiting for one of these news reports to be released or trending because of one of these releases...at alll times no exceptions it is the driving force behind our market. How to survive for fifty years and have a posistive return every month.Trading economics reports is the lowest risk and highest return strategy that you can trade.It was said that 95% of traders will lose their deposit because of overtrading.If you only trade economic reports you will only trade a few times a month and the report is either good or bad for the currency and the market will move 010 to 250 pips win these reports are released.If you only trade these reports you will be alive and well trading 10 years from now.Maybe not the fastest vehicle but the safest and most fuel efficient it is the old money tactic...how old men live off of their 100k make 10 to 15 k a month trading interest reports the top 5%. This is good text book material but the reality is most traders start with small deposits and must first make the money to trade the interest rate reports.I do not know why oil pro even begins to talk about goldman sachs as we are retail traders..I think he is out of touch with reality and is no help to anyone. Hamy do you want to begin on this thread or on a new thread.We are building a new trading system called Hamy,s revenge.

If you would look to the first page of this website and any other valid forex forum you will see a economics calendar with these releases on them with a forecast of what the data should be what is was last month and a blank space as to what it will be when the data comes out.

This is because they know just as I know what is the true driving force behind the markets and this data is key to were the market will be moving next.For instance nonfarm payroll is released on the first friday of each month.The reports have been negative due to high unemployment numbers so it is a given that these numbers are bad for the dollars outlook so long term investor look at this as an entry point into long term positions or you can just scalp it for a quick 30 to140 pips like the old money previously discussed.

These are long term solutions that if traded correctly will have you in the top 5%of traders who survive year after year.You simply will not trade that often and when you do trade you will be trading highly probable trades only.The report is either tradable or not according to the data and is therefore the safest and most reliable means of income you can have trading forex.Learning to trade on the data speculation is easy and for the sophisticated trader like fund managers but do not get discouraged you can learn to trade this way also all it takes is a little research and effort on your part.

oilfxpro:
The scammers normally attack the good guys and defame them, they can't respond with any logical argument to valid points. If you were any good at trading , you wouldn't be hanging around forums.You are pretty useless at trading and hence waste your time on forums.

Listen you old washed up trader.You do not tell me my business or what I do anywhere.You should be listening and take a seat instead of speculatiing on matters in which you have no knowledge.

You are not a programmer as I have seen you on forex factory asking for programmeres to code off the pdf you drummed up on the breakout strategy in which he took the strategy and never coded it because of your bad attitude..sorry.

I have spotted you chatting and taking notes from fx steintz on how to defraud traders out of their money.If your gonna have this type of conversation oil it would be best to do it on private email not open forum.

How does oilfx run his scam kevinator? His favorite learned method is called a redirect...He will open two accounts on a forum one with oil fx pro and another with elcid.He will post phony account documents with doctored results.Then he will have both aliases chatting back and forth confirming these results.Now that interest is sparked he will offer the advisors with trial period and quick expiration date in the code.After this time you will be prompted to buy.

Many forums prohibit this as it is looked upon as a shady practice as most would ask why go through so much to get a sale?Why do you not come right out and post in the commercial section? The answer is because the advisor has a low shelf life meaning as soon as market conditions change the advisor is no longer useful and you have lost your money to one of the oldest and well known scams in forex..the rediredct.

This is the same thing fx geek is doing.He will offer you a free advisor to come to his site and sell you something else.

I have all the breakout advisors and systems and there is no scam in kevinator all you have to do is ask me and I will send it over for free no sweat.

Also fx oil I hang around forums because my trading allows me the time to do so.I am also always actively engaged in the development and deplyment of new and creative trading techniques.I am always looking for new technology and new contacts.I also have the joy of passing along the type of quality information regarding systems and expert advisors that you would sell for free.There is enough money in the market for all of us.It is low and petty to nickle and dime the weak in a trillion dollar a day market.This is action only a snake would take.

There is an old american saying about a snake oil sales man in the old west.He would come to town with elixir claiming to cure aligments but it was really just cod liver oil.He would be long gone before they knew the difference.

hamy:
hiFor those people who say they keep on wining and wing and making money in forex and telling me and 95% of other people, we lose because we want to lose please please for God sake show us how to win I have tried everything forex lives it breaths it feels how and when to get u I been so positive for last three years that I will make it but that dream is dying.

Lets do this step by step. First. Do you have a record of each of the trades that you've made over the last 3 years that you can post ?

If so perhaps post it on a new thread as I dont want to derail this one

oilfxpro:
you are the only snake oil salesman on this forum, and you are truly the only shit cunt selling snake oil .Try some trading systems , or a surgeon's system.When you go to a surgeon to have a heart transplant , he will look at your heart which is different from other hearts in shape , size,formation , arteries,damage already done,recovery chances,age of patient and a few steriods which work on some and don't work always. You will offer them a set of rules (a system). Patient age is 55 , so follow x y z rules, so kelvinator's system says offer him medicine abc,The patient dies on medicine cause Kelvinator's medicine is not suitable for the patient whose condition is that of a 70 year old. Kelvinator is cunt , arseshole and a stupid person offering systems, Systems which do not work in trading.Systems are good for learning.

Old money techiques beat the shit out of oil asshole logic....you are not fit to lead anyone anywhere....it is over oil amatuer.The only claim to fame you have is some breakout crap with questionable results....I will assume command of this ship as you are no longer considered credible in your words or logic.

I do not appreciate being called all a cunt.I think it is very low and juvenille of you to even think such nonsense in a trillion dollar a day market.Even though you have some posts under your belt in the real world of trading you are still considered a private that is still learning to come from under his scarred shell and trade real man sized lots and make real commander sized money.I have spotted that flaw in your conversation and in my eyes and believe me I have seen the best specimens that trading has to offer and regarding trade logic and pure nerve and you have none of the these traits....oilfxpro I as acting commander and chief of this ship...you are officially fired and demoted...I just wish I could take your worthless post back you scarred breakout trader..grow some nuts and tackle some of the hard stuff like swing trading.....your new name is....oilfx amatuer.

Reason: