Whole numbers indicator for MT5?

Does anyone know of one similar to sweetspots for MT4. Fairly simple but i'm useless with MT5 programming. Been searching for hours and can't find one. 

kcomplex:
Does anyone know of one similar to sweetspots for MT4. Fairly simple but i'm useless with MT5 programming. Been searching for hours and can't find one. 
What is "sweetspots for MT4" ?

Sorry i should have been more specific. Sweetspots is an indicator that draws in levels at specified very big round number. I would like to find a similar indicator for MT5. I would post a link to the indicator but not sure if its against the rules so i won't.

kcomplex:
Sorry i should have been more specific. Sweetspots is an indicator that draws in levels at specified very big round number. I would like to find a similar indicator for MT5. I would post a link to the indicator but not sure if its against the rules so i won't.

If the link is to a commercial site you can't, otherwise please do it.

Here is the source file for the MT4 indicator

A description is found here 

MT4 indicator (SweetSpots.mq4) | Forex Indicators Guide
  • forex-indicators.net
the name of the indicator suggests that there are certain price levels, which carry more importance than others. These are so called "round price levels", which end on 00, 50, 25 etc. For example, 1.4000, 1.4400, 1.4450. For the Forex market & its participant such price levels carry additional meaning, similar to steps or pivotal points where...
Files:
sweetspots.ex4  10 kb

kcomplex:

I think this is the one you are looking for...

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/13572

Horizontal GridLines
Horizontal GridLines
  • votes: 12
  • Mansukh Patidar
  • www.mql5.com
Creates horizontal grid lines on the current chart for price action analysis.
Reason: