Forex Secret Indicator

Hi Folks, have read today about the "Forex Secret Indicator". Has anyone made experience with this indicator?

the author is karl dittmann, he seems to be a kind of guru...

thanks in advance for any comments!

Many thanks

Roland

My personal experience with this indicator hasn't been well. At first my results were good, and then very very bad. It seems to be a macd wanna be that is almost always caught halfway between trends. So, its either very very late on a trend, or keeps you out of any good trend you can experience. Whenever it gives a signal its a 50/50. I have NO IDEA how he got the screen shot he did of it trading perfectly. It may look appealing, but stay away. Just my 2 cents.

Mstrhappyman:
My personal experience with this indicator hasn't been well. At first my results were good, and then very very bad. It seems to be a macd wanna be that is almost always caught halfway between trends. So, its either very very late on a trend, or keeps you out of any good trend you can experience. Whenever it gives a signal its a 50/50. I have NO IDEA how he got the screen shot he did of it trading perfectly. It may look appealing, but stay away. Just my 2 cents.

I yet not tried this indicator. Where you got it? Ans is it a paid indicator?

In that case I think that guy opened reversed trade in 2 trading account at the same time and might be showed us the best result.

I get a lot of my indicators from 4shared(.)com. Its normally $100. Dont know if I should post that here... But yes I pirate. You have to in this industry... Test it out and tell me what you think. I originally had high hopes for it. Maybe I got too impatient? I dunno. I used it on both 15m and 1hr chart.

I also test almost everything I do on LIVE accounts. I have good enough systems to make it back WHEN everybody else's systems fail. In one day on a .02 lot it made $125 on 3 currency pairs. The next, it lost $180. Same rules, same signals. Then today it lost another $50.

If Im following a system as accurately as I can, and it fails 2/3 of the time, I stop using it. If it works, I usually go back and buy it from a seller just to make amends. In this case, it lost more than it was worth.

I think you can try a indicator in demo account for at least 20 times and thn can calculate its performance. It can happen that a indicator is 70% profitable but you lost in the first 2-3 trade. So, you may miss its good sides.

Its just a opinion.

True, its possible. Like I said, I could have just gotten impatient. Or, perhaps I'm too used to my own trading systems. Couldn't really mesh this one in with mine.

Search for the indi on 4shared and see how it goes.

Many thanks! since i am pretty new in forex, i was looking for THE indicator.

there are so many indicators on the market promising everything, and in the end its a macd...

but now, after testinge some of them, i think the best way to make some pips, is to draw lines and look at support and resitance...

Give me a few more days and ill retest it.

But, as far as I can see, the same settings for this indi can be found with this indicator: setting of 86.

Add a second trend line at 18 or so to see the short trends.

When they cross or change back to the same color... thats the secret indicator...

except now you can see the reversals.

Pair the secret indicator up and perhaps you'll have better results.

Files:

Setting at 2 to see exactly what the secret indicator is missing. Its like a puzzle piece.

Hi, I downloaded the "forex index indicator" of Karl Dittmann at the site: Forex Secret Indicator - Karl Dittmann

He says "Why the EMA/SMA, RSI, MACD ...etc are free? Because they don't work at all!"

"I guarantee that "Forex secret indicator" is one of the most profitable trading tools that you can find today... "

and the sentence....

"High Quality Trades: "Forex Secret Indicator" uses many filters and confirmation to provide you with only high-probability trades. Our researchers devoted years to finding the right filters to maximize the potential and profits of these signals. "Forex Secret Indicator" gives you the power of hundreds of years of trading - in the distance of a click "

Now here you are the code of "forex index indicator"... that you can download from the hidden page of the site

our members

The indicator only calculates the difference of SMA at the 'i' bar and SMA at the previous bar 'i+1'

and the difference of SMA at the 'i+1' bar and SMA at the previous bar 'i+2'

then it divides by 2, therefore it calculates the average of the difference of SMAs = [[SMA(i) - SMA(i+1)] + [SMA(i+1) - SMA(i+2)]) / 2

Mstrhappyman

What is your system wich can make money back from the losing money with the forex secret indicator?

Reason: