Shows the maximum number of orders can open at the same time

Hi guys.

Some brokers will limit the number of orders that a trader can open at the same time.

So, is there an indicator that shows the maximum number of orders a trader can open at the same time?

Thank you.

Account Properties

For the function AccountInfoInteger()

ENUM_ACCOUNT_INFO_INTEGER

Identifier

Description

Type

ACCOUNT_LIMIT_ORDERS

Maximum allowed number of active pending orders

int

Symbol Properties

For function SymbolInfoDouble()

ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE

Identifier

Description

Type

SYMBOL_VOLUME_LIMIT

Maximum allowed aggregate volume of an open position and pending orders in one direction (buy or sell) for the symbol. For example, with the limitation of 5 lots, you can have an open buy position with the volume of 5 lots and place a pending order Sell Limit with the volume of 5 lots. But in this case you cannot place a Buy Limit pending order (since the total volume in one direction will exceed the limitation) or place Sell Limit with the volume more than 5 lots.

Thank you so much. But I don't have enough knowledge to use MQL5 language to create an indicator.

FourSeasons # Thank you so much. But I don't have enough knowledge to use MQL5 language to create an indicator.
  • Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community. Use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.
  • To learn MQL programming, you can research the many available Articles on the subject, or examples in the Codebase, as well as reference the online Documentation.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free). However, recommendations or suggestions for Market products are not allowed on the forum, so you will have to do your own research.
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Thank you. I will try searching in the Codebase.
Reason: