Forex Secret Indicator - page 3

Forgive my ignorance - what do the values of the trend line setting indicate? (such as 18 mentioned below)?

Mstrhappyman:
Give me a few more days and ill retest it. But, as far as I can see, the same settings for this indi can be found with this indicator: setting of 86. Add a second trend line at 18 or so to see the short trends. When they cross or change back to the same color... thats the secret indicator... except now you can see the reversals. Pair the secret indicator up and perhaps you'll have better results.

Do you have any favorite currency pairs?

fourdgen:
Hi I'm new.I trade using fractals and zig zag plus the cci,stochastics and macd.I have stopped losing like I did before and am now making money.Try these five indicators if they all give the same buy/sell signals. Good trading!

and time periods that work best for you?

I downloaded the indicator, but it seems does not work.There is no such thing as a perfect indicator, they can be combined with other indicators to have a high probability trade.And instead of relying too much on a bunch of indicators traders must learn to analyze the market and understand the psychology in it and make the decision by itself.

I agree, no one indicator is best

Reason: