Every single week closed with positive pips!!!

Hello traders,

I decided to post some of my trades. I trade on real account with this strategy. My Main pair is GBP/USD. This is what I use for confirmation:

3 set up combination:

1) 2 Sup/Res level confirm with:

2) Fib: 50%-78% any of these Fib levels &

3) MAs combination:

5 min. chart: 75SMA, 130SMA or 220SMA

6Min. chart: 300 EMA & 300TMA

15 MIN. 80EMA

+ on some bigger trades I use RSI but absolutely differently from traditional method

For today I am looking Buy from 1.6380 & 1.6350 with 15 pips stops and 40pips limit...I will update shortly if something change...

Hey guys, before we start trading today, take a few minutes and read this article:

VERY IMPORTANT TRADING TIPS

We trade what our strategy dictates, NOT WHAT WE THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT.
Create Solid stop & limit levels, place them and leave computer till you develop confidence.
Your self esteem cannot be tied into your trading. You cannot feel great one day when you made money and feel really bad the next day when you lost. This is what Mrs. Ruth Barrons Roosevelth said in an article called:
Trading Without Ego: Self concept has to be strong and durable and not at the mercy of the current, last or next trade.
Do not let the market dictate or affect your personal life.
ONLY EXPERIENCED trades can fulfill your confidence.
Completely detached from anything else that is not part of the trading system you have chosen.
Do not say anything or dream about your future profits! Control yourself. Take the trade and manage it professionally, without any expectations.
You cannot get angry when trading!

Lets make some pips today...

Hey Guys, I am Sell from .6324 with 15pips stop, Limit: 35-40pips

I closed on H & S +30pips ...trying to trade safe...

good luck

Hello everyone,
Lets make more pips together this week...there is levels on G/U for today:
Pivot Point: 1.6158
Resistance Support Level
1.6365 1.5950
1.6286 1.6030
1.6237 1.6078

There is some important levels: 1.6170, 1.6215, 1.6260

I will start posting trades soon...

Guys, I think I will wait for Frankfurt opening today...or @ least 40-50 min. very choppy, I think it should retrace to .6230 area...it stops exact on 61% Fib. on 4HR chart...strong sup...

I am planning Buy Trade around .6115-20 area with 20pips stop...limit: 40pips

Trade closed: +40pips

I shorted from .6167 level...took 20pips...reason:

It was TP level on buy trend, and 9 from 10 times always will retrace from TPLs...

I WAS TYPING IN CHAT ROOM AND WAS SO QUICK TRADE, DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO POST IT...SORRY

my days is over: +60pips

I would like to give a brief explanation of why G/U fell so swiftly off its week high. It halted at 150 % of the previous bull move from the 5830 area (picture attached by the way) just falling short of the 61% level on H4. When the decline started we found first support at the 50% level on H4 chart. But on Fridays session we have a ABCD fib. formation on our H1 time frame with RSI at resistance so we had a sharp move down with our t/p level being the next fib. level off big picture fibs. The top at 6455 was also a key resistance point on our D1 time frame in late September. Hope the pictures give some clarity on what has happened and give u some ideas of how to use fibs to find key resistance points of a move that you are observing or wanting to know what price to jump in at… Hope you like the post and your time was not wasted with the information..

I just entered on sell @ .6138 with 10pips stop...limit open

Reason: