Every single week closed with positive pips!!! - page 3

If any one followed on important levels, we had 2 perfect one: EUR/USD @ .4023, perfectly rebounce for 100+pips

and NZD/USD for 70+pips…has to go 100+pips, because it’s a 4HR. tra

on Cable we were short for 10pips

I will post important levels before Frankfurt Opens

I am entering on Sell @ .5910 with 25pips stop and thinking about 100+pips limit...

My Stop Moved @ Break Even, Limit Still Open...

Trade Closed

Today i see gu retracing upward before NF news…very hard for me to beleive we break 5706, this low on D1 without momentum…so a resistance at around 5760 and key levels at 5800 and 5850 … if we break D1 low early euro session we will fall to 5640 as my h4 t/p level…To add to my thinking for today…a long from 5706 which is d1 low with a 10 pip stop to the first resistance i pointed out and a short off the upper levels would be a good trade….i will post what the rsi is telling me when we get to those upper

VFL .5760 & .5850

Hi can you post your screen from yesterday trade. Regards.

Hello Every one,
There is overview on Cable:
Looks like we will have a slow euro session that will chisel out a bottom for us to take us into US session going long…I think early trading will be ranging as there is no news. A good note is that GU had a bounce at 123% hitting 1.5535 so we could see a bottom for todays trading day…So going long from the low range with a minimal stop loss and a t/p at our resistances which are at 1.5608 and 1.5640 levels would be a good trade….Happy trading

Hello every one, I entered on Buy just on bottom @ .5664 with 32pips stop...planning to add another one @ .5640-42 with 15 pips stop...limit 60-70pips...should be good one...

I moved my stop to break even @ .5664...

I think gu can move up to double top at around 5730 and move down from there….but if it breaks this double top, price will move to 5800 area (hard to beleive)…there is supports at 5645/50 and 5605…so longs off supports with trailing stops and shorts off double top area with at least a 50-70 pip targ

Reason: