How You Make Money Trading Forex - page 3

Making money through foreign exchange has now become a profitable measure for the individuals and with the evolution of forex trading; the number of traders to the forex market is increasing day by day. The foremost way to make money through forex market is to ensure your trading. If you trade yourself, you will surely get guaranteed results. However, it may take a bit of time. But this strategy is quite favorable if you consistently follow it.

smithmiller6:
In my desperate search for the winning wisdom in forex trading, I have spent fortunes in acquisition of knowledge from many experts on the trade, I have paid hundreds of dollars to purchase so many information, my library is loaded with brain of forex traders in black and white, some are very informative and helpful and few are so irrelevant, after several months of research and demo trading in various platforms I graduated from a novice to an upgraded forex trader and today I can say I have climbed up the ladder of forex trading faster than I thought I would, making good money and having lost some that has made me better forex trading coach and entrepreneur today. My greatest joy in online business is my ability to be able to help others mine the Internet wealth without stress.To become a profitable and reliable forex resource expert and trader it’s very expensive and very costly. Most resource books and e-books on this trade are not too easy to come by. Please tell how can learn the forex trading that can make me rich.

you have to change you attitude my man.

Forex is not about getting rich in one day.. It a long long road with many ups and downs.

with this attitude you would probably quit before you you have any profit.

Analysis your back trading details and avoid the mistakes that you did in the past. Keep eyes on markets trends, use indicators, use stop loss, choice right time for trading. I hope these tips help you to make some profit in forex trading.

smithmiller6:
In my desperate search for the winning wisdom in forex trading, I have spent fortunes in acquisition of knowledge from many experts on the trade, I have paid hundreds of dollars to purchase so many information, my library is loaded with brain of forex traders in black and white, some are very informative and helpful and few are so irrelevant, after several months of research and demo trading in various platforms I graduated from a novice to an upgraded forex trader and today I can say I have climbed up the ladder of forex trading faster than I thought I would, making good money and having lost some that has made me better forex trading coach and entrepreneur today. My greatest joy in online business is my ability to be able to help others mine the Internet wealth without stress.To become a profitable and reliable forex resource expert and trader it’s very expensive and very costly. Most resource books and e-books on this trade are not too easy to come by. Please tell how can learn the forex trading that can make me rich.

I think to become a good trader, without making a large number transactions on demo account or real account, you should learn something about forex trading, especially traders’ psychology. I read a mini book: Traders’ Psychology on site profiforex. If you are interesting with this book, read it. I think it is very helpful for you and every trade

Fexcer:
I think to become a good trader, without making a large number transactions on demo account or real account, you should learn something about forex trading, especially traders’ psychology. I read a mini book: Traders’ Psychology on site profiforex. If you are interesting with this book, read it. I think it is very helpful for you and every trade

To become a Good trader we need to have more than ordinary skill sets and especially learn the Effective use of the Money Management.

Also it is equally important to choose a trust able and reputed broker like i choose to trade with UWCFX.

Forex is good for earning money, it is the main case of interest for all those have big plans to keep their money flowing.

smithmiller6:

1. Don't trade scared money. No one ever made any money trading when they had to do it to pay the mortgage at the end of the month. Having a requirement to make X dollars per month or you will be financially in trouble is the best way I know to completely mess up all trading discipline, rules, objectives, and leads quickly to disaster. Trading is about taking a reasonable risk in order to achieve a good reward. The markets and how and when they give up their profits is not under your control. Do not trade if you need the money to pay bills. Do not trade if your business and personal expenses are not covered by another income stream or cash reserve. This will only lead to additional unmanageable stress and be very detrimental to your trading performance.

2.Know why you are in the markets. To relieve boredom? To hit it big? When you can honestly answer this question, you may be on your way to successful Forex trading

3.Never meet a margin call; don't throw good money after bad.

4.Close out losing positions before the winning ones.

5.Except for very short term trading, make decisions away from the market, preferably when the markets are closed.

6.Work from the long term to the short term.

7.Use intraday charts to fine-tune entry and exit.

8.Master interday trading before trying intraday trading.

9.Don't trade the time frame. Trade the pattern. Reversal patterns, hesitation patterns and breakout patterns appear often. Learn to look for the pattern in any time frame.

10Try to ignore conventional wisdom; don't take anything said in the financial media too seriously.

Yes, If You should first read about the "how market works" from online blogs then you have maxim chances to earn a profit on small investment. You can read about the market from fundamental analysis blogs. Some company are providing the virtual trading experience you can learn from it. You can subscribe free trial of forex trading tips from various online sites. After Learning you can start trading by small investment and test your skills.

Forex trading is just like other trading. To make money in forex trading, a trader should has adequate trading knowledge as well as trading experience. These two are the most important factors in forex trading to make money.

If you know how to trade well, surely you will get the money. I do earn it even it is a small amount, but I do proud with the result.

Reason: