[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 318

emotraid:

What do you mean? Salt and pepper the diverter with a stochastic? Don't tell me that, what would you all be talking about if you were soros? )))) You keep catching crabs and trying to guess everything, the mobile poor guy's probably drunk already, )))) they crawl after the price and not ahead of )))).

What would be in the way?)))

Kitsan:

What would be in the way?))

Yeah, that's why I don't use them, it's easier to live ))))

emotraid:

Yeah, that's why I don't use them, it's easier to live ))))

I don't know. Being rich doesn't mean not communicating with anyone)

Just for the record.

However, most alarming was the help in breaking the economic blockade in the form of Moscow's offer to Tehran of mutual settlements in the national currencies of both states. Western news agency Bloomberg reported that such an offer was made to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad by Dmitry Medvedev at a meeting in the Kazakh capital Astana.

This aid is seen as a first and very successful shot in a war that has not yet begun. The problem is not even about improving Iran's economic situation. The point is that it is a very, very dangerous precedent, for until now oil trade has been conducted exclusively in dollars. Countries that are heavily dependent on oil imports, like China, India and Japan, for example, have had to hold large reserves of dollar currency at all times. This strongly supported the dollar exchange rate. If other oil-importing countries followed the example of Russia and Iran, the US economy would suffer serious losses.

Kitsan:

I don't know. Being rich doesn't mean you can't talk to anybody.)

Gee, I'd be sitting here wasting my time pounding the keyboard if I had at least a million in deposits... I'd be sitting on my yacht in the Caribbean, checking my account every once in a while. )))))

dvs:

just for the record.

the chinese have agreed with the iranians to trade in yuan for oil... it seems

emotraid:

Gee, I'd be sitting here wasting my time pounding the keyboard if I had at least a million in deposits... I'd be sitting on my yacht in the Caribbean, checking to see how much my account is up ))))).
I'd still be pounding. You can't change your temper quickly.

emotraid:

Gee, I'd be sitting here wasting my time pounding the keyboard if I had at least a million in deposits... I'd be sitting on my yacht in the Caribbean watching my account go up )))))
If you want to see how my account is funded, you have to make an effort and teach the account to fund itself... and with that attitude it would be hard even for the account...

emotraid:
the chinese have agreed with the iranians to trade yuan for oil... it seems
people are getting rid of the quid - the process is just at the beginning of its difficult path of restructuring...

emotraid:

Gee, I'd be sitting here wasting my time pounding the keyboard if I had at least a million in deposits... I'd be sitting on my yacht in the Caribbean, only occasionally wondering how much my account is full )))))

You need to know how to trade, otherwise you may get a lemon and you will lose it. You need to get used to big money, too.)
Reason: