How You Make Money Trading Forex - page 4

Shawnmichal:
Forex trading is just like other trading. To make money in forex trading, a trader should has adequate trading knowledge as well as trading experience. These two are the most important factors in forex trading to make money.

That's right. We need knowledge and experiences if we wanna trade in forex. And we can get experiences in demo trading, knowledge from several sources, like forex forums, book, e-book, etc. I also started trading in demo, after i was ready, i try to trade in real with bonus posting as my capital.

Choose a Forex broker or you can trade by yourself . make this decision based on how comfortable you feel . one of the many benefits of trading is the convenience of trading anytime you want . you can trade at trade at anytime of the day because the Foreign Exchange market operates 24 hours a day.

Best Regard

Vishal Chadha

Tips.Biz

I absolutely agree with kickboxer but it is very important to use proper pairs and markets for each period of time per day.

kickboxer:
Choose a Forex broker or you can trade by yourself . make this decision based on how comfortable you feel . one of the many benefits of trading is the convenience of trading anytime you want . you can trade at trade at anytime of the day because the Foreign Exchange market operates 24 hours a day.Best RegardVishal ChadhaTips.Biz

I extremely agree with you. Can trade at any time is one of the advantages that we can get from forex trading. We also do not have to trade for 24 hours per day, and this is why I choose forex trading as a part-time job. Make analysis well, discipline when trading, we should do them if we wanna get maximum profit.

Making money in forex is through a process , you need a good knowledge, trading practice and management skill to earn money . Here you work regularly remain update from market news and market movement . It is up to you at what time you are easy to face market.

uncle gober:
Of course, it need process to be successful trader in forex. We must continue to learn, continue to develop the science and practice. We can learn from any source, as long as we continue to expand both knowledge and practice though trading utilizing demo accounts, then the time will show us the results. The success of a trader is not achieved in the blink of an eye, but through the process and no small sacrifice.

Yes, to become a successful forex trader necessary struggle. We must continue to hone ourselves well. Use the time available to continue learning. Learning can be from anywhere. For example: books, internet, and forex discussion forums. With practice trading, can also add to our skills in trading. That way we can menghasilhan money in forex.

Before start real trade demo trade is important.remember it

Edward Ellis:
Before start real trade demo trade is important.remember it

of course, we can use a demo account to learn trading before actually deciding to trade on a real account. Too risky if we direct trading using real account without studying first in a demo account.

to be able to make real money in forex trading then we need to have a lot of skills, with a skill that continues to increase it will help us to improve trading results. We can use a demo account in order to improve skills so well that we could be able to profit

Reason: