DRAIN THE BANKS!! TheRumpledOne - page 84

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

Lingsbord:
TROThe Summary table shown in the attached images highlighting potential setups, and the similar DIBS table summary indicator......are these part of your 2012 donationals?

Hi Avery - just repeating the question here, and I'm only asking because I'd like both the indicators mentioned so if they're part of D 2012 then I know what to do

btw why won't you ship a T Shirt to UK?

Lingsbord:
TRO The Summary table shown in the attached images highlighting potential setups, and the similar DIBS table summary indicator......are these part of your 2012 donationals?

Summary table? You mean the multipair indicator showing ClOp, HiCl, ClLo.. yes in 2012.

DIBS is in 2009 and 2010.

Lingsbord:
Hi Avery - just repeating the question here, and I'm only asking because I'd like both the indicators mentioned so if they're part of D 2012 then I know what to do btw why won't you ship a T Shirt to UK?

I don't want to deal with the government caused hassle of exporting.

floating

must be patience

must be patience

1) Price within 20 pips of the CURRENT daily low (ClLo < 20): This is OPPORTUNITY

============================================

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

therumpledone:
Summary table? You mean the multipair indicator showing ClOp, HiCl, ClLo.. yes in 2012. DIBS is in 2009 and 2010.

Yes, thanks Avery.

1) Price within 20 pips of the CURRENT daily low (ClLo < 20): This is OPPORTUNITY

============================================

1) Price within 20 pips of the CURRENT daily low (ClLo < 20) - that is OPPORTUNITY

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the CURRENT daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

Trading is GUESSING. If it wasn't, you wouldn't need a STOP LOSS.

THINK ABOUT IT!!

MAXIMUM RISK = 2% * ACCOUNT BALANCE.

STOP LOSS = 10 PIPS. (INCLUDING SPREAD)

POSITION SIZE = RISK / STOP LOSS.

1) To trade like a RAT is to ALWAYS trade in ONE DIRECTION - either LONG or SHORT. Once you pick a "team", you can't switch.

2) The "within 20 pips of the CURRENT daily high/low" is the BEST possible entry to get the maximum run BUT the RAT REVERSAL entry works ANYWHERE on the chart.