DRAIN THE BANKS!! TheRumpledOne - page 83

1) Price within 20 pips of the CURRENT daily low (ClLo < 20): This is OPPORTUNITY

============================================

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the

forum. Thank you.

zzgrt:
please .. .need you answer

tro2012_mp_gps

Do you see the when there was an opportunity to make 20+ pips?

Traders in my free chatroom got it.

1) price within 20 pips of the CURRENT daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS (INCLUDING SPREAD)

6) Take whatever profit you can.

7) If the rules do not mention it, then it is of no concern.

"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

therumpledone:
tro2012_mp_gps

thanks

edit : hmmm .......

wow

i modified you indi

just 1 indi

but iam confused with spread

can u help when 1 must entry ?

at Ask > High Previous Candle ? ( ex. Buy )

or

at Bid > High Previous Candle ? (ex. Buy )

or

i must use large timeframe ?

look at the pic

thanks for you

Files:
5.png  29 kb

^

^

^

blue area = buy zone = low today + 20 (close today) = close-low daily within 20

red area = sell zone = high today - 20 (close today) = high-close daily within 20

1) To trade like a RAT is to ALWAYS trade in ONE DIRECTION - either LONG or SHORT. Once you pick a "team", you can't switch.

2) The "within 20 pips of the CURRENT daily high/low" is the BEST possible entry to get the maximum run.

1) Price within 20 pips of the CURRENT daily low (ClLo < 20): This is OPPORTUNITY

============================================

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the

forum. Thank you.

TRO

The Summary table shown in the attached images highlighting potential setups, and the similar DIBS table summary indicator......are these part of your 2012 donationals?

Reason: