Choosing the right Forex Broker - page 2

MT4 platforms. Regardless if its a dealing desk or non dealing desk. You may get requotes on a dealing desk, and you may very well get more then enough off quotes on MT4's that supposedly don't have a dealing desk. Either way, if you are a profitable scalper, get away from all MT4's and learn a new platform. I have been using Currenex for the past 3 months with some nice results and so far very happy with the execution. The currenex is not as user friendly, but its worth learning.

Here is a video of the platform I found on forexfactory: YouTube - Currenex ECN overview- Forex platform

finvik:
Hi fxtrendline For MT4 to be used in scalping the forex market without any limitations or restrictions, an ECN-type feed must be used or a multi-liquidity provider feed such as Currenex or HotSpotFxi. Currently, there are a few firms that are working on such a project to be able to accommodate extreme forex day trading or scalping.

I agree that MT4 is definitely not for scalpers. With the requotes and freezes. It is not going to work

I have moved from scalpers for quite a while now.. Not to my liking

I have found oanda to be a good choice. The platform sucks but the execution, spreads etc are very good.

Try with Kerford Investments which uses MT4 platform. They give tight spreads and also provides micro account.

What is the broker’s minimum account size? If you have a huge capital to start with then this may not be a concern for you however if your capital is limited, it is important to check this out because some brokers will only allow a minimum account size of three to five hundred dollars while other brokers require at least ten or even a hundred thousand dollars

What currency pairs are available? Most brokers now have a total of 20-26 currency pairs altogether. If a broker doesn’t have all the currency pairs that you would like to trade, then it could affect some really good trading opportunities that come up now and then

What trading platform software is used with this broker? A trading platform is a software that you use to enter a trade. Keep in mind that a trading platform software is not necessarily the same thing as a charting software. Nowadays, Metatrader is very popular and a lot of brokers offer Metatrader.

What is the company’s financial strength? At this point in time, several brokerage firms have gone out of business, filed for bankruptcy, or have undergone audits that have shut down access to their customers’ accounts. It is important that your broker will remain in the business for years to come. Also, make sure that your broker is registered with the National Futures Association, the Commodities and Futures Trading Commission, the Securities and Exchange Commission or a similar agency in your country.

What seems to be the broker’s reputation with other traders? There are many immature traders and since you already know that most traders will lose, you don’t necessarily want the opinion of most traders. You can check broker’s reviews online or better yet know what successful traders think of a specific brok

from: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://tradingmastermind.com/ForexTradingLifestyle/?p=829

We can use the forum to get information about forex broker, I have seen in various forums forex, many traders who provide information about the broker. We can choose one of them and try trading with a demo account. If there is no deposit bonus, we can also use it like had ever I done when i wanted to start trading with InstaForex.

Thanks for this information, i am doing my trade fom last 2 year with my trusted broker i am happy..

For beginners it is advisable to use a demo account before trading with real account. If you are already adept at using a demo account, try trading using real account. Because we can not continually use a demo account. The goal of trading is to add dana.Cobalah to invest with funds that small. In instaforex you can start with the size of any such deposit $ 1. And we can know the extent of our trading ability.

Its a important matter to find an ideal broker.Thank you for sharing this information and link.

Reason: