Choosing the right Forex Broker - page 7

kaito kid:
A good Broker in my opinion is the broker that gives the opportunity to the trader with the no deposit bonus and insurance. However, it is better to try a demo account first to know the performance speed of execution and spreads. these things I do before choosing FBS

no, in my opinion the best broker is a broker who has a maximum service and comfort trading. Broker that can provide comfort for traders trading broker which is very convenient. for that, we need to test the broker will we choose

broker is a company or individual that we can use our money to invest. for that, we need to be careful in choosing a broker, because not all brokers can be trusted. We need to choose a broker that suits our trading criteria. such a smooth transaction, fast servers, and convenient for trading

yes, in choosing a broker we have to be more careful, because now a lot of brokers who do not have high credibility. we should avoid such rogue broker support services difficult for his client to be informed, easy deposit and WD is difficults, therefore we have to choose a broker with care

we can use the forum to learn forex trading. Before that, we need to examine brokers that we will use so that we can get a comfortable brokers. The forex forum we will find a wide range of broker promotion

hi all,

well that is very correct, learn first then if you are satisfied with your result you can then try finding a good broker, i do suggest when you are about to trade in live account with one of the brokers choose a broker that uses micro account so that you can put very small amount just to try your trading skills at least you would feel that you are really trading a real account and be disciplined. Unlike trading with demo which sometimes or most of the time you get careless and you do not follow your trading plan anymore and just say "well this is just a demo i can always correct myself anyway" which is wrong. So start small live account with a good broker that offers micro, go plan your trade and execute your trade plans then when you are already comfortable you can then open or fund a higher amount.

cheers

choosing the right broker is indispensable trading demo our progress. Because with the right broker will make our trading is growing. well we can maximize our capital so that maximum results can be obtained.

The best way to choose broker is to ask people's opinion! And the best results is to be received with the poll. Read some answers and based on them and your own preferences chose 4 brokers for poll.

To me the best Forex broker is NOVA Fx trading. I have Demo account with them and they are simply best. This broker has fast execution and good customer support. If I have a question or problem they answer or solve it in no time.

Now many broker in internet, however is not all brokers can be trusted. we have to do is to test it directly. if we are trading in a demo account or by trading in a real account using bonus post. in instaforex we can do trade with bonus post

choosing the right broker is very useful for traders because with the right broker then we will be able to trade well. we can use a forex forum to choose the right broker. The forex forum you will find many promisi brokers. but we should be more careful when we choose broker so that not to choose the wrong broker

Reason: