Predicting future market using Xprofuter indicator - page 16

where to find it for testing ?

jaguar1637:
where to find it for testing ?

You can only purchase it, not available for testing. For your testing I post live predictions/signals on my site.

ssdbsnl1:
You can only purchase it, not available for testing. For your testing I post live predictions/signals on my site.

all ur predictions are repaint and ur indicator is too fake there's no area to entry and exit it's like a wave of sea !!

hero447:
all ur predictions are repaint and ur indicator is too fake there's no area to entry and exit it's like a wave of sea !!

Have you compared past and present charts ? I'm sure you have not. Compare some charts and verify. Its a total No-repaint indicator. You need to read a little more about AID Forex Indicator. Market has waves, you need to trade them.

jaguar1637:
So, this indicator was able to predict the fall from 127.970 to 125.420 ? I dunno how you can predict this kind of movment, unless you check the force of other currencies...

If you check all the projection for last week it made more than 500 pips

sabarinathanjairam:
ForexMATA | The Science of FOREX dear sir, thank you for your information, sorry for my question. are you indicator seller? or any signal provider?

We are planning to provide free signals soon. keep a watch

My signals/projections are free..

ssdbsnl1:
My signals/projections are free..

can you share your AID indicator?

mtuppers:
can you share your AID indicator?

Only projections are shared.

any improvements in xpofuter indicator its working fine or not for noe????????

Reason: