Some one help me, I am new and losing money - page 5

Best of luck

I would like to give forex strategy & also thinkIn order to keep losses at bay, the trader must use a good Forex strategy trading system, and this is possible only with use of trade signals available in the same. The pre-formulated rules and norms will have to be adhered to if the investor wants to play it safe and know he will get decent outcomes. There are no set strategies while involved in Forex trading, and one system that works for a person might not work for another. It is only with experience and in depth analysis that the investors can cut down the loses and start making some profit. Analysis of the past data to calculate the future expected returns and monitoring the past trends will all come in handy while chalking out plans for investment. The trader must realize that he cannot make profits with every single investment and that the market is very volatile and could go either way. But with time he will be able to increase his investments and minimize losses.The bottom line in any form of Forex strategy trading is to use money that can be spared in which case; losses will not have a major impact on normal life. Also the concept of investing in multiple currencies is a wise decision that many don't realize till they have incurred loses, it is similar to the story of being foolhardy and putting all eggs in one basket. Talking to a Forex agent or broker to gather some information about the market trend and what are the most safe or high yielding markets to trade in is a good way of keeping the situation in control. One must also have a time frame in mind for the investment and know when he has reached the peak and its time to take out the money put in. If they get greedy, then they might lose out what they have earned.

Trading is actually very simple, take a look at my performance in this website:

Systematic Trading In Forex & Commodity (Trading Education Service Provided)

Trading education service is provided. If you are interested, send an email to me at metal.commodity@gmail.com.

My trading has turned around completely since I dropped technicals - last time I posted I was at the low point right before a big "A HA" moment.

You don't have to be in a trade all the time. Wait until momentum confirms your preferred direction then get out when it slows. There's a little more too it than that, spend a lot of time studying the global macroeconomic situation to find a potential opportunity then get set up and wait. Once in a winning trade, use your increasing equity to scale in and stay close to fully margined. Sounds kind of simple and boring, if someone told me this when I first started I probably wouldn't have listened. Especially because my background as an Engineer had me leaning towards technical analysis from the start, and I took it way too literally. I don't doubt it works for other people however, statistics and chance alone alone say it will - At least for a while.

I'm no expert trader, but I can say this is the first consistently winning "system" I've found. If I said how well it's been working nobody would believe it and probably think I'm trying to sell something

"demo first before going live " then find your forex system ,always use stop loss etc

You need to trade live using small amount first.

US$300 is a good amount to start.

A few words of advice. First, a 30 pip stop loss on a swing trade is "probably" not enough. Your stops need to be tailored to the setup you are trading. Most of my swing trades have over 100 pip stop losses placed.

Second, don't worry so much about your winning percentage. My most profitable system performs under 45% successful trades and has a +167 pip edge (even with the HUGE winners taken out of the edge formula).

Learn one simple breakout system and trade it constantly. You'll become a MUCH better trader, much faster if you do that. You'll trade less often, but you'll make a lot more money.

PM or email me if you want.

Tim

ry3:
Hi, I'm a newbie too and am wondering what kind of performance one should expect as a newbie. I've recently been using the Metatrader simulator posted in this forum and demo accounts (no real money yet, fortunately) and after 8-12 hours a day of study and practice for the past 6 weeks I've worked up from about a consistent 20% winning trades to about 35%. These are short-term scalping type trades, I've tried swing type trading but typically blow up an account after 30 trades or so. (I've done this to 4 accounts now)Using even very low expectations (1:1 risk ratio, 30 pip stop/limit) I can easily and consistently string together 10 losses in a row. I think I did 15 straight losses at least once. At this point, I'm wondering if this is what everyone else sees? It seems in a situation when price can either go up or down even a random selection would end up around 50/50?Ironically, the main thing that encourages me right now is that I can manage to lose at a MUCH greater rate than 50/50 - this seems to indicate there is a pattern to this, I'm just not getting it. Or getting the opposite, I should say. Maybe there is a software package that draws the charts upside-down, seems I should get a 65% win ratio in that case!Not that I'm giving up - if after 5 years or 50,000 trades if I'm still not getting this then I'll consider giving up. Just wondering if any other newbies out there are applying metrics to themselves and what the results are? I know you can double a 400:1 account with a few lucky trades, but that doesn't count. Been there done that! How about over the course of 1000 trades or so?

jamal_hamid:
Dear comuunity users, I am new in this trading but any thing i m getting, i m losing, is there a way to show me how should i go ahead in this trading. regards, Jam

I would firstly suggest you'll start telling us what you are doing now.

I'm also not an expert, but I believe there are allot of people here who can tell you what you are doing wrong and what you are doing right.

Trading is actually very simple if you follow rules and discipline and make it simple.

jamal_hamid:
Dear comuunity users, I am new in this trading but any thing i m getting, i m losing, is there a way to show me how should i go ahead in this trading. regards, Jam

Money looser are much in forex market . Most of them enter in this business very early without having any proper learning and practice . If they try real trading with good knowledge , sufficient forex experience and skill they can solve the problem.

UMOFX AIR:
Money looser are much in forex market . Most of them enter in this business very early without having any proper learning and practice . If they try real trading with good knowledge , sufficient forex experience and skill they can solve the problem.

yes, of course, losing money in forex could be due to lack of learning forex trading. As we know, forex is a very high-risk business. With the risk that the case then before start trading real money account, we are well prepared to continue to learn and practice trading on a demo account. then, start trading with minimum deposit.

Reason: