Where do non-market quotes come from? ) - page 7

rustein:

The name of a four-letter bank, the first S... ) (don't need it for me, I've visited the bathhouse twice)

Closer doesn't give anything, for me Cyprus is closer, and I got ditched for 2K.

Bath does not prohibit having clones.

ZS: It's the content that counts, not the form )

sanyooooook:

The bathhouse does not prohibit clones.

ZS: It's the content that counts, not the form.)

email me if it's that hard to figure out.

This has already been posted in some thread - a linkto a discussion of state DTs is quite useful to look at... (I think I put it as a link, if not correct please correct it)

rustein:
I emailed you if it's so hard to guess.

At first glance the site is similar to most Russian kitchen sites only difference is the size of the deposit )

sanyooooook:

I don't know how to do it, I just do it for fun.)
Do you use the website to decide? Look at which bank, etc.

There are banks in Europe that provide forex services, you may be too lazy to look.

I think this is a bank, not a kitchen...

rustein:
Do you use the website to decide? Look at which bank, etc.

There are banks in Europe that provide forex services, you may be too lazy to look.

They are banks, not kitchens...

Well, in Russia you have to wear the clothes...

SZS: If the bank does not have the sense to make a normal site that you can talk about his services (I'm not specifically about this site, but in general).

In Russia, one is greeted by the clothes and seen off without... )

It's up to you what criteria you use to decide.

I'm not a web-critic, so I can't give you an opinion. )

sanyooooook:

I don't know how to prove that they are not market ones. I don't know, but in real trading it is clear that the broker may say so and his word will be final and unconditional.

Well then you can compare quotes between real accounts, one of which is not trading. Then the difference will show that the brokerage company is playing against the EA.

The main thing is not to counter play, because in this case there is no point in dealing with such brokerage companies.

Andrei01:

Well then you can compare quotes between real accounts, one of which is not trading. Then the difference will show that the DC is playing against the EA.

If we don't know the difference, we will see that we are not playing against the EA.

I don't know how to use it and I have to look for it, but if you do not delete it, you may configure it for each client separately.

(P.S. I hope this message is within the rules, I did not discuss anyone in particular (evidence is available so what.....)

sanyooooook:
Actually a question on the subject )

Actually, the answer is: start on this page.)
Reason: