Some one help me, I am new and losing money

Dear comuunity users,

I am new in this trading but any thing i m getting, i m losing, is there a way to show me how should i go ahead in this trading.

regards,

Jam

I highly recommend you to learn about some trend indicators. First of all, I'm sorry, define if you're going to use a long time trade strategy of a short time one. Depending on that you'll be able to know which tools to use. Also learn about stop loss and gain profit. It will help you regulate your profits or losses. Finally just learn as much as you can from the Forex world, like at the babypips school section. Works just great.

I am new in this trading but any thing i m getting, i m losing, is there a way to show me how should i go ahead in this trading.

regards,

Jam

Hi Jamal....and all.

I am a Forex trader, and i have helped a lot of new traders succeed in this business.....to make this easier i have produced a free information e-book, that basically outlines exactly what new traders need to learn in order to be successful, it just gives a list all of the free websites that will help you on your way, but the reason its good, is because i have specifically pointed out the exact items you need to pay particular attention to, such as support and resistance, and market direction...anyway its all in there!

If you would like me to send you a copy over just get in touch, i am on Skype most days, my Id is Jarratt2.

hope this can be of help to you.

Ragpijin

Hi

I am a newbie in forex too and there is one side that helped me in understanding in an entertaining way .

Just check out

Forex Training & Education: Beginner Foreign Exchange Currency Trading

Hi, I'm a newbie too and am wondering what kind of performance one should expect as a newbie. I've recently been using the Metatrader simulator posted in this forum and demo accounts (no real money yet, fortunately) and after 8-12 hours a day of study and practice for the past 6 weeks I've worked up from about a consistent 20% winning trades to about 35%. These are short-term scalping type trades, I've tried swing type trading but typically blow up an account after 30 trades or so. (I've done this to 4 accounts now)

Using even very low expectations (1:1 risk ratio, 30 pip stop/limit) I can easily and consistently string together 10 losses in a row. I think I did 15 straight losses at least once. At this point, I'm wondering if this is what everyone else sees? It seems in a situation when price can either go up or down even a random selection would end up around 50/50?

Ironically, the main thing that encourages me right now is that I can manage to lose at a MUCH greater rate than 50/50 - this seems to indicate there is a pattern to this, I'm just not getting it. Or getting the opposite, I should say. Maybe there is a software package that draws the charts upside-down, seems I should get a 65% win ratio in that case!

Not that I'm giving up - if after 5 years or 50,000 trades if I'm still not getting this then I'll consider giving up. Just wondering if any other newbies out there are applying metrics to themselves and what the results are? I know you can double a 400:1 account with a few lucky trades, but that doesn't count. Been there done that! How about over the course of 1000 trades or so?

I hope jamal, you are not doing it with real money, just with a demo, if you´re losing real money, let me tell you….Why are u doing that? You’re not supposed to invest real money with your not knowledge. Everyone has to read about forex around 2 weeks before to start to trade, I know you are exciting to trade and get so many pips, but it´s not a good way, to start. Now If you were smart and you´re trading in a demo, just don’t worry, you can lose a little bit until you get the behavior of the market, some advices here are good, i.e. indicators, so after this, you can make your own strateg

jamal_hamid:
Dear comuunity users, I am new in this trading but any thing i m getting, i m losing, is there a way to show me how should i go ahead in this trading. regards, Jam

Well are you using any indicators for your trades? I think if you're not it is something you should do. They will help with your trades, how to predict when and how to enter the market. Of course using indicators won't prevent you from losing at all, but they sure minimize the chances, depending on how you use them.

I will say learn the basics first..

Start with chart reading and differnt chart types..

Then learn the basic indicators like trendline,support and resistance,fibonacci levels.... These ones still work!

But it is only practice than can make you a better trader...demo trade first..

Regards

knowing what you do wrong is the first step

the next step is moneymanagement a critical part of your trading style

trader456:
Take a look at my website for trading ideas:Forex & Binary Trading

Is this a kind of spam :P

LL1979:
knowing what you do wrong is the first stepthe next step is moneymanagement a critical part of your trading style

How about risk management, I've heard that this is something very important that some of us tend to forget. I know money management is very important, because you can't just wander on every trade opening orders. But to know what is the type of risk we're facing and how to face it properly is, for me, more important.

Reason: