Some one help me, I am new and losing money - page 2

Risk management was the first thing I learned about when I entered to trade. It saved me from several mistakes I could have done. I agree here with reggie, you should look first at the risk management issue, or maybe go for both. They're very important things to know on this business.

hello everyone

for to all new traders spend some money to learn it will cost you lot less than just jump in to it buy a book or take lessons and demo ,demo, demo,

Risk management is the other important topic one trader must keep in mind. He most know how to manage his risks while trading. Some important points which a trader must keep in mind is like Risk management, Money Management etc that will help him to manage his account.

Yeah, very wise words. Well I would like to know, in your opinion, which the next step to follow. AS for me I think to find a very good learning course and start reading some basics before choosing a broker or even opening a live account. Or is there something else to be considered before that?

I guess a beginner should practice first, at least before going live. I guess getting a demo account would be for me one of the first steps, of course it involves research to be able to choose a good broker, you get to find some good ones like Alpari, Oanda or Tradeview. Books are always a good tool but when it comes to acquire experience, there's nothing better than playing with your platform.

Yes, when it comes to practice nothing like being on front of the platform, but honestly I’d love to have some good Forex books that I could read when I’m waiting for something or when I just get tired of the computer for too lon

Try to get your entry signals from your indicators in your strategies. When trading you must know how much you are willing to lose if the market doesn’t behave like you were expecting. This is just a rule to get more confident in your system.

Every trader must be aware of the risk of losing on a trade, even on one that doesn't look like. Sometimes your trade can turn against you and you should be prepared. It's something you get to understand when trading even on demo, so you better get started.

While trading this market make sure that you take help of all the trading tools that you are familiar. If you are new to trading then i would suggest that gather more and more knowledge about forex market and its trading. Moreover, the best way to make knowledge of trading is to work on demo accounts and learn strategies of trading and using the tools of trading. The more you gain knowledge the more you sharpen your trading skills.

If you are willing to invest a large amount of money, go first an by yourself a professional forex book at <100 USD. When you begin, self disciplin course is very important.

Also, you must understand where to place a stop, how to cope with volatility, and never rely too much on indicators.

There is a lot to be said on a lot of things, google "free forex book", then once you read 2 or 3, buy a good professional one, then start trading on demo, and after a few monthes you should be fine to go live.

Don't invest money you are not ready to loose.

Reason: