Some one help me, I am new and losing money - page 6

I think if you are newbie and want to earn some money in Forex then you should learn basics first and then start trading.

Get started with a demo account and learn how to trade with virtual money..Once you're comfortable applying what you've learnt, then go live.. Real time trading is very unforgiving with rookies who trade with their emotions instead of their heads.

start by trading in a demo account. With a demo account we can learn how to trade properly. Once ready, start trading in a real account. For starters, we can start trading by utilizing the free capital of a broker or a minimum deposit. In instaforex, we can get a bonus post for trading real account.

I would recommend a proper study of some of the major pairs. Learn what drives the market. When you properly understand the pair you are trading, you will have a high prediction rate.

keeping awake and review your plan. you must follow it. and get better signal. stategy will have a bad time. i think you was in a bad time

lose money in forex I think is very reasonable because the forex has a very high risk. With that risk, we need to be careful when trading. If we experience a loss then we have much to learn and practice trading again. And we can use SL on our account. you can trade in RealTrade with bonuses post

Focus on support, resistance, trendline, fundamentals and the trend. If you feel comfortable with those (this is a matter of week not days) THEN you MAY move to indicators (wich I consider to be a pure indication and never a clear signal to trade).

While trading this market make sure that you take help of all the trading tools that you are familiar. If you are new to trading then i would suggest that gather more and more knowledge about forex market and its trading

''I will say learn the basics first..

Start with chart reading and differnt chart types..

Then learn the basic indicators like trendline,support and resistance,fibonacci levels.... These ones still work!

But it is only practice than can make you a better trader...demo trade first.. ''

This is the best advice you could get, yes hit back to the drawing board , learn the basics all over as it pretty looks your foundation was not solid. Demo for quite some time , have a proper money management system before you hit back to a real account and again take your money management serious .

there are many ways learning on this market but the most important for me, at the same time my learning way, is trading on a demo platform besides reading about the market. contacting brokers is also helpful but depends on your broker availability

Reason: