Forex learning - page 2

gaban:
to learn forex so much better, I think we should be active in parts of the demo contest. Many of the lessons that I can get from demo contest. Atmosphere that is created in the demo contest, can help us to train the psychology of trading. As we know, forex play with psychology.

I agree with this demo contest is very good to have as this help us to put our more efforts in this way enhance our understanding.

Paul75:
I agree with this demo contest is very good to have as this help us to put our more efforts in this way enhance our understanding.

yes, in addition to learning in a demo account, we can also learn forex with better in demo contest. With so, then our understanding of the forex much better. Contest demo event not a to waste time. Many we can get of demo contest.

Forex learning is necessary, forex is a business that has a lot of risks that we need to be learning trades well with trying to trading on a demo account or by joining a forex forum to enhance the skills and knowledge of trading well

The demo account is very beneficial for traders for using the demo account then we will be able to perform comfortably learning because with only a demo account using virtual money so it is very convenient to do the learning trading well

Reason: