The London Open - page 7

rollingstone:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm trying to do my homework. Anyway, got to grips with the FX correlation bit - got the hourly charts set up good and proper. Dan007 explained all that AGES ago, took it all on board. Tying it in with gold, working on that bit. Great to see more of the FF postees joining up. F

Don't forget the costume..You will need this for the 500 club. Bright spandex only. Purple already taken. Feel free to nominate your own garish colour

La Pimp - So the correlations are good. What drives E/Jpy. I have looked at the charts and nothing jumps out. Am I missing something?

Could I reserve Daytona yellow please.

Thanks,

F

Looks like the Dow follows u/c, u/j as well. Is this true. What about e/j though? Whats its correlator?

Hi all

Yes the Pimp and 007 are back and looking forward to next week... This has to be the place to be from now on and lets get the word out there and get this thread rocking and rolling.

Look forward to speaking with you all tom.

Been down the beach all day and very pink!!!! Ouch!!!!

Dan007

Hey le Pimp and Rockdrive

We've got our hourly charts set up like so:-

USD moves - GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDCHF and USDJPY

GBP moves - GBPUSD, GBPJPY and GBPCHF

EUR moves - EURUSD, EURJPY and EURCHF

CHF moves - GBPCHF, USDCHF and EURCHF

JPY moves - USDJPY, EURJPY and GBPJPY

When they are all giving the same entry, or at least two pairs, we watch for the break of support or resistance plus Dan's usual entry criteria. If they are all flat or going in opposite directions, we stay away.

Is it this simple le Pimp or am I talking gobbledegook?

Gives some great entries anyway, just looking for this set-up, and they have some big mumma moves.

F

Dan007

Great to hear your reassuring voice, might be glad we can't see your pink and sunburnt bod!

Doing my best on the recruitment officer front over on FF - might get banned soon, but hey, as Le Pimp says, Benidorm to Fijian island (or was it the other way round?).

Looking forward to more great analysis, got some good banter going already too...

A very happy Fran

aka Scorpion, alas now Rollingstone

You like a bit of pink, Danny boy, don't you ??

Just been teasin Betfair out of a couple of large, they really like it don't they.

On to the correlation thing :- Gold up = EURO up

EURO up = USDCHF down = USDJPY down, mostly.

USDJPY down = GBPCHF & GBPJPY down, mostly.

So don't go long GBPCHF if EURUSD is headed down !!

I think that is right. Please correct me if I am wrong

Hey Le Pimp

Is that you on the news on Harriet Harmans house in your Superman outfit?

You saucy devil

F

Wouldn't dare correct you Pimp, you are a Pearl of Wisdom.

(1 closer to not being a Freshman)!

F

Reason: