Many Stochastic indicators: colored, histogram, crossings, etc... - page 4

Hello everybody! I'm new to the forum. I was wondering if anyone has a stochastics indicator that only alert you when the pair comes out of OB or OS? I've tried a couple of the indicators but they alert you when K crosses D etc. I only want it if it drops back below 80 or above 20.

I'm also looking for a color indicator with the candles. The indicator i installed did mark the candles but it was everytime the stochastic turned up or down. I'm also just looking for it to only indicate once its out of OB or OS

Thanks to anyone who can help!!!

Hello everybody! I'm new to the forum. I was wondering if anyone has a stochastics indicator that only alerts you when the pair comes out of OB or OS? I've tried a couple of the indicators but they alert you when K crosses D etc. I only want it if it drops back below 80 or above 20.

I'm also looking for a color indicator with the candles. The indicator i installed did mark the candles, but it was everytime the stochastic turned up or down. I'm also just looking for it to only indicate once its out of OB or OS

Thanks to anyone who can help!!!

Hello...

Thanks guys for sharing so many type of stoch with us...

appreciate a lots !!!

Thanks !

thanks

Hello,

I want to know about these indicators and how to use them

i'm new to forex and would like to know how to down load this stochcandles.mg4. thank you for any help i can get.

banzai:
It's easier to trade the MTF Stochastic strategy now with the Stoch Bars indicator. Thanks to mladen for creating this wonderful indicator. Lime = uptrendDark Green = overboughtRed = downtrendMaroon = oversold Attached are some templates and how to documentation too. It's not my trading system.

IF YOU BUY WHEN MTF STOCH GETS ALL GREEN OR GETS ALL RED ON M5 TIME FRAMTE, MY GOD, JUST TAKE A LOOK. . . maybe i'm dreaming?

Me.. okey ..i am new in fx. i started at abt 3 months ago.. now i find this site so cool .. I hope i can find many things important here. I also got for y`ll a very intresting E.A which you can download it.. its made huge profit $$$. well you should test it first...

Hi! I used your stoch crossing indicator its wonderful except it does not send email alert. Could you please fix it and post or inform me if i am wrong.

Thanks

------------------------------------------------------

I modified the MA crossing indicator so we can have a Stochastic crossing indicator. It has an alert too. It'll alert only once per crossing and not every bar. In addition, it has an e-mail alert. The alert can be turn on or off. You can choose 10 different arrow styles:

Typical alert messages:

EURJPY (M30): Stoch (30,10,10) crosses UP

EURJPY (M15): Stoch (30,10,10) crosses DOWN

Kewl ! The Color Stochastic is not mine.

I'm glad to join the forum. It at least offers me opportunity not to be hit by the scams out there.

I am new to fx trading. After demo-ing on fxpro for months, I dabbled into real account ($2500) that's almost gone for technical flaws from my side. I noticed also that there is delay while trading real but otherwise with demo.

I searched also to see if I can buy trading robots to assist my mediocrity at trading.

First, as a Nigerian I could transact neither on paypal nor clickbank.

Second, while searching out reviews on the famous and excellenntly marketed robots I noticed that the promised perfomance by the marketers are nor being realised by very many buyers.Can someone tell me what I do not know about these robots and the brokers.

Reason: