Many Stochastic indicators: colored, histogram, crossings, etc... - page 7

Alex Koh:
Hi,The stoch crossing is good but is it possible modify it to only pop a arrow when the stochastic is within a certain level. For example when Stochastic is below 20 and cross up then arrow and alert will come up.When stochastic is above 80 and cross down then arrow and alert will come up.If it's hovering in between 20 and 80 then there won't be any alert or arrow.

Hi, guys Stochastic_Cross_Alert.mq4 with arrows is great indicator, I like it a lot. There is one thig strange about ALERTS: alerts works (visual only, no sound) only for windows which is active, so if I have about20+ windows opened in the same time in meta trader 4 and on all of them then indicator, it will not alert me for every crossover, it alerts me only when I click on a window and make it active, so for that one alert will popup straight away, why is that ?

banzai:
Stoch Histogram. Set 2 levels: 23.6 and -23.6. Buy when the price crosses up -23.6. Sell when the price crosses down 23.6. Green histogram means it's in an uptrend. Red histogram means it's in a downtrend.

can u send me StochHistogram.mq5 for that very good for meta trader5

Can someone please post this indie?

Files:
escalator2.gif  76 kb

Is there a MTF stochastic color version?

current m15

mtf stoch h1 (it will show OB/OS levels in RED/GREEN)

Chart will look something like this.

On m15 chart, I have loaded the MTF STOCH and set it at H1.

Question, is there a way to color the OB/OS of the MTF STOCH, and an alert/alarm will set off it crossed back to 80/20 zone again?

Thanks!

Files:

hi,

does anyone have an mtf-stoch that will show the true stoch of the higher timeframe as it was forming (i.e. the value of the higher tf at the end of each lower tf bar) ?

cheers

Thank you so mutch for this indicator.

banzai:

It's easier to trade the MTF Stochastic strategy now with the Stoch Bars indicator. Thanks to mladen for creating this wonderful indicator.

Lime = uptrend

Dark Green = overbought

Red = downtrend

Maroon = oversold

Attached are some templates and how to documentation too. It's not my trading system.

Could you pls share me "Stoch Bars indicator" with MTF and alert. Thank you much.
Reason: