Many Stochastic indicators: colored, histogram, crossings, etc... - page 3

Hi Banzai,

It's ok now, I've found another, tested working.

tradezone:
Hi Banzai, Thanks for your reply. Here attached the other indicator. Please help. Thanks a lot. Regards

lol, it's the same code so I think it should work.

I give you 4TFStochBars. 4TF = Four Time Frame. It's a little bit different from other Stoch bar indicator because this indi has only 2 colors and the formula is based on:

if (percentK>=percentD)

That's %K greater than or equal %D.

In addition, you get to change the bar symbol to any WingDings character. Sorry, no alert yet.

Files:

when i apply the indicator, I get 4 solid blue rows. Did I do something wrong?

thanks for any help on this. And appreciate very much for the indicators.

Hello,

way can combine the wpr and stoch indicator in one window with bar colors display??

The attached is not my indi, but I only modified it slightly to stop it giving alert on every time frame crossover and only give such alert when all are crossed over; i.e; when all bars are green/red or buy sell. It's weekend, so I have yet to try it. BTW, I'm not a programmer. I would love to see it improved, though.

bossxero:
Thanks for all these indicators man... A request, can you turn the first indicator to #MTF?

Thanks guys!!!

4TfStoch is great!! Thx

Hi banzai,

Many many thanks for sharing your indicators and charts they have been a god send to me as I always seemed to lose trades more than win. But since starting to use the indicators, developing them further with other indicators, I have finally developed what I believe to be a great System. Last friday it returned me 354 pips from 2 currencies. Commencing at 6pm the trades were setup and running by 6.30pm

Kindest Regards,

Steve

Reason: