Many Stochastic indicators: colored, histogram, crossings, etc... - page 5

I'm glad to join the forum. It at least offers me opportunity not to be hit by the scams out there.

I am new to fx trading. After demo-ing on fxpro for months, I dabbled into real account ($2500) that's almost gone for technical flaws from my side. I noticed also that there is delay while trading real but otherwise with demo.

I searched also to see if I can buy trading robots to assist my mediocrity at trading.

First, as a Nigerian I could transact neither on paypal nor clickbank.

Second, while searching out reviews on the famous and excellenntly marketed robots I noticed that the promised perfomance by the marketers are nor being realised by very many buyers.Can someone tell me what I do not know about these robots and the brokers.

Hai, just found out about fxfisherman. We be a team, just gimme some time to warm up

prof:
I'm glad to join the forum. It at least offers me opportunity not to be hit by the scams out there. I am new to fx trading. After demo-ing on fxpro for months, I dabbled into real account ($2500) that's almost gone for technical flaws from my side. I noticed also that there is delay while trading real but otherwise with demo. I searched also to see if I can buy trading robots to assist my mediocrity at trading. First, as a Nigerian I could transact neither on paypal nor clickbank. Second, while searching out reviews on the famous and excellenntly marketed robots I noticed that the promised perfomance by the marketers are nor being realised by very many buyers.Can someone tell me what I do not know about these robots and the brokers.

Hmm..for me better to use manual trading system...mostly robot in the market are function well on trending market at condition you can see clearly up and down wave...but for ranging,choppy and sideways.. be prepare to screw out your acc like blackhawk hit by RPG-7 on blackhawk down movies..robot trigger signal from indicator that has been intalled in it software..as i now every indicator have a strongest and weekness point..no indicator are perfect...sometimes true..sometime false..and what else???no short cut to success in this business bro....hmmm salt and sugar in forex world...Who's dare win????

Hello everybody, Im starting, just a few weeks with mt4, an few months with fxcm plattform, just learning this amazing whole new world... mt4

hi

does anyone know where can I find ham trend ea?

many thanx

4Tf Stoch is great!! Thanks

Thanks a lot.. Stochastic signal indicator is very helpful!

I find it very useful too. Especially when all Green or Red in order to make a decision to enter a trade. Thank you so much!

I like the StochCanldes - very unique way of showing the Stochastic signals!

Hi,

The stoch crossing is good but is it possible modify it to only pop a arrow when the stochastic is within a certain level.

For example when Stochastic is below 20 and cross up then arrow and alert will come up.

When stochastic is above 80 and cross down then arrow and alert will come up.

If it's hovering in between 20 and 80 then there won't be any alert or arrow.

Reason: