Forex Newbie - page 2

mutafe:
Hi all, I am new to forex trading and I was wondering if anyone can recommend some reputable forex brokers, so many of them out there, don't know where to begin from. Thanks

Hi, mutafe.

I think you should choose broker which give convenience service for you, you can take advantage of no deposit bonus if broker which you will use offers this promo. I also did it before trading with my broker, InstaForex.

okon:
Profiforex is a good broker to consider. As you can see, its getting popular everyday and that is because they've really enhanced their services. As a beginner it it important that you trade with a broker that will not give you too much problem when opening and closing a deal. Their execution speed is really superb and also very good if you are a pro scalper.

You use this broker too. I have an account with them, you are correct with what you have said. This is really a good broker you can boldly recommend for someone. I can always speak of their good platform, no slippages or requotes. You can check them out see things for yourself.

goot:
You use this broker too. I have an account with them, you are correct with what you have said. This is really a good broker you can boldly recommend for someone. I can always speak of their good platform, no slippages or requotes. You can check them out see things for yourself.

I have been waiting when i would see who would talk of this broker, just to give me the go ahead with them. Am really enjoying their educational program at the moment. Please keep sharing your story.

Broker selection is very important. Reliable stock trading broker are though who are regulated menace they have their own license number so that we can check they are genuine or not after all we in future we are going to spend lots of money so licensed and regulated is important. I do my trading with very reputed trader in forex.

Paul75:
Broker selection is very important. Reliable stock trading broker are though who are regulated menace they have their own license number so that we can check they are genuine or not after all we in future we are going to spend lots of money so licensed and regulated is important. I do my trading with very reputed trader in forex.

yes, we do have to be selective in choosing a broker. regulated broker is a broker who can be trusted. Because with of regulation, if there is a problem with our trading, then the claim can be submitted. In doing so we would be comfortable do trading.

The role of broker is very important for a trader . His broker should be trusted and full fill his need of trading well. I am satisfied with my broker.as they are providing me low deposits bonus and other facilities. New traders need to check differnet brokers tomeet the right one.

I can suggest you my broker I’m trading with now.It offers not only equity CFDs, commodity CFDs, Index CFDs and hundreds of trading instruments, but also golden instruments and what is most important it provides the lowest spreads in the market. CFD Trading | Online Forex Trading | CFD & Forex Broker | IFC Markets

Cheers friend!!

Comfortable broker can provide a positive effect for our trading. broker is reliable and the service provided was very supportive of many traders will be chosen by the trader. I am satisfied with the services provided by instaforex. The newbie could try trading here.

Satisfaction of trader is important to work with concentration .If he feels uncomfortable he will not do work hard in trading. A good broker gives all needed facilities to their clients , I am too working good with my broker with full confidence.

UMOFX AIR:
Satisfaction of trader is important to work with concentration .If he feels uncomfortable he will not do work hard in trading. A good broker gives all needed facilities to their clients , I am too working good with my broker with full confidence.

I agree with you, our satisfaction to the brokers that we choose, can bring a very positive thing for our trading. Because then, we would feel comfortable when trading. So that we can focus on our trading and maximum results can be obtained.

Reason: