Forex Newbie - page 3

gaban:
I agree with you, our satisfaction to the brokers that we choose, can bring a very positive thing for our trading. Because then, we would feel comfortable when trading. So that we can focus on our trading and maximum results can be obtained.

yeah. forex with newbie must be try and learn. we can not earn money when we start trading in firstime. because trader want to earn money they must have experience. it can not get a day.

uncle gober:
learning is needed by traders both beginners and professionals. I therefore take advantage of a wide range of references that can add to the knowledge I have. one way is through video tutorials. viseo tutorials are used for learning is video Tutorial/URL]

indeed, learning is indispensable in trading. With good learning so we can improve our trading skills well. for that, we have much to learn in a demo account. With a demo account, we can improve trading skills.

knowledge and skills about trading is very essential to be successful and profitable in this field.

Hey, you can invest money in GreenvaultFX. They are good brokerage service handling in the world.

to be successful in forex then we need to have the skills and knowledge of good trading. Because of forex has a very high risk, so we need to have good trading skills. without it we will only lose. For newbie, you can learn forex in demo account first

Forex is very high risk and unpredictably fast changing. One must be fully equipped with intelligence and understanding to be consistent and profitable, and don't forget to choose the broker you're going to. I'm glad to be trading with 1pipfix a very flexible brokerage that offers fine services and is very suitable especially for small traders and beginners.

for newbie before start trading in a real account would be better if it can start trading on a demo account. with a demo account trading simulation we can do so we can trade it better.. And then you can try to trade in instaforex with bonus post

I would recommend 1LOTSTP Forex broker to you. It is very reliable and trusted broker. This broker has 100% bonus program.

forex for newbie would be better to choose a broker that has a maximum service and fast transaction processing. convenient because the broker will give you maximum results. For that I chose to trade in instaforex.

Yes select a good and reliable broker always is the key of success. So we should choose a broker with lot of care. We should select a broker after doing lot of research about Forex brokers on internet and make a list and later choose a good and reliable and regulated with good features.

Reason: