Choosing the right Forex Broker - page 3

Choosing right broker is very important as you going to put your money through them while you choose your broker you must be careful as there are lot fake broker also there, so you need to keep in mind that they must have license for trading first thing and then their reputation in the market.

yes, I agree with you, today many scam brokers. We must be careful in choosing a broker, false choose a broker, our money is not safe. Find out advance review broker of the trader's . And understood rules of the broker well . Do not just choose a broker from the bonus given.

Yes true choosing right broker is very important to have as we need to put good amount of money so it is very important that it should be legal and have permission.

other than that, the most important is the process of the transaction went smoothly. If the current transaction smoothly then our trading will run smoothly so that we can get maximum profit. If the transaction is not smooth we will be lazy to make trades. We could try the performance of broker with to exploit free capital

uncle gober:
Brokers who have a good excellent service from the transaction process, the speed of the server, and low spreads would make a comfortable traders to trade with them. therefore, the broker would be an option trader.

yes, brokers who have excellent service will certainly be more widely chosen by the trader. Like the transaction process, server speed, low spreads. And I found it in instaforex. Here I found very comfortable conditions for trading. With leverage 1:1000, Trading without spreads, fast execution. We could try to trade here using posting bonus for trading real account.

no, for me the most important is that we can have discipline, good money management and good risk management. By doing so, we account will withstand even greater loss. So we do not need deposit insurance. Useless also have deposit insurance if we can not discipline.

It's not easy to find good broker but it's good when you can find one. Presently, I'm with profiforex, because it's regulated and do offer suitable services for clients like low spreads, the use of EA is allow on all account type.

gaban:
no, for me the most important is that we can have discipline, good money management and good risk management. By doing so, we account will withstand even greater loss. So we do not need deposit insurance. Useless also have deposit insurance if we can not discipline.

Yes, you are right gaban. This are things we traders ought to consider when choosing the right broker. Especially, how fast and fair is their execution process, how to minimize risk when making loss.

vicky23:
It's not easy to find good broker but it's good when you can find one. Presently, I'm with profiforex, because it's regulated and do offer suitable services for clients like low spreads, the use of EA is allow on all account type.

To find the right broker is not easy. We can join in forex forums to find the right broker. However, we have to test it first broker that will be used. We can take advantage of free capital provided by the broker. To test how the performance of the server and service broker. Right broker is a broker that provides trading comfort.

A good broker would provide all necessary services like low spread, minimum margin requirement, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal without long process, free demo account for practice and other necessary services that should be offered. My broker has good qualities mention above that's why I'm using them for they never fail to play their role well.

Reason: