What is the advantage of big vs. small broker? - page 2

Big brokers are often regulated and still have a popularity to support. The small the broker the more likely you are running into a bucket shop which is going to trade in opposition to you and provides you complications actually profitable and as well as withdrawing dollars.

uncle gober:
Of course, the most important is convenience. We will feel it if our fund is safe, broker can give the best service for us. And the best service ever i got is in Armada Markets. I can get the best trading conditions, low spread, fast execution, no-requite, positive slippages.

I agree with you. Indeed, the most important thing is comfort. If we secure funds and brokers can provide a good service for us it will not be a problem. In instaforex, I get the best service. I can trade without spreads, leverage up to 1:1000 and fast execution.

laminate16:
I agree with RebateFX... In addition, many of these smaller companies with limited experience and no reputations are known to scam their "clients". I've heard many stories about companies who are shutdown or are currently under investigation for fraud.

You are very wrong. Do you want me to start counting the number of scam cases faced by these big brokers? Do you? Look at FXCM for example; do you know how many FSA court cases they have attended to? The big regulated brokers seem to be the ones scamming people around and parading themselves as saints. I'll rather trade with the smaller brokers that offers good trading terms, less slippages and low spreads.

uncle gober:
I agree with you. Trade with small broker which can provide the best service and make us feel comfort when trading is more better than trade with regulated broker which cant make their trader feel comfort. In Armada Markets, i get low spreads, positive slippages and fast execution, it really make me feel comfort

For me if we trade with a small broker provided that can provide comfort for trading then it does not matter. In addition, the broker already has a clear regulation. So if something happens with our trading then can file a claim. in instaforex made ​​me feel comfortable trading and have clear regulations.

I also think it makes no difference weather you are doing trading with small or big broker.Just check the reliability of the traders and termsthat suit you .Your dealing iswith them if they provide you low spread and all facilities ,do trading with confident.

of course, with test the reliability of the broker then we can trade comfortably. because we can know how the quality of the brokers that we will use. To test the reliability instaforex broker, I use a bonus post for trading. So that I can trade comfortably

instaforex provide a very convenient trading conditions such as trading with low spreads, leverage up to 1:1000, rapid execution. for that we can maximize our capital well despite only trading with the bonus post

Depends on the capital, and the situation and conditions of trading. I've been trading with 1lotstp and is very flexible on different kinds of trader. Since problems is approaching traders almost of the time, client's support is always on the go, that's why trading for me is comfortable.

each broker has its advantages and disadvantages of each, but I think that a large brokerage has many advantages than small brokers. Large brokers will have maximum performance because it has a lot of experience and is also a great broker is able to provide a lot of promo

Reason: