Does the Grail exist? - page 19

LeoV писал(а) >>

Tell me, what does grail mean to you in numerical terms?

Why do I need a grail? I'm good. :))

Svinozavr писал(а) >> Well, for my part, I don't believe anyone who claims to work at all without any stops of one kind or another (!) is a real trader.

Have you considered that a stop can replace a rollover, in a rollover strategy?

LeoV >>:
Чтобы ответить на этот вопрос, нужно понять что такое грааль, поскольку грааль для каждого имеет разные параметры. Для кого-то грааль это положить 100 долларов и зарабатывать 1000% в месяц, а для кого-то это положить 1000 долларов и зарабатывать 100% в месяц, а для кого-то положить 100.000 и зарабатывать всего лишь 10% в месяц. Для вас, что такое грааль в цифровом выражении?

Leo's "grail" is judged by qualitative attributes, not quantitative - as much as he needs quantitatively, he will make so much trouble. The question was to those around him, they were desperate, so look, and do not get upset, think about what they are doing wrong, reconsider, but he is not looking for an answer for himself. And you see what happened, time and again I am convinced that only non-greedy people come to the answer that is the grail.

SProgrammer писал(а) >> Why do I need a grail? I'm fine as I am. :))

It's not nice to answer a question with a question. You answer in numbers, even roughly.

forexigrok писал(а) >>

If I could do 2000% a month, I could already buy China and more. But alas... that's a long way off.

Please, tell me how. >> preferably point by point.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Stops are stop loss orders. And the losers are an understandable thing. Actually there shouldn't be any at all. And that's the way it should be. :)) This is my opinion about the last part, because I will not explain it. It's all very clear.

Show me a report/monitoring (at least not your own) where there is a significant number of trades and no losses.

Tantrik >>: 100% нигде нет и не будет. А искать их в каждой сделке бессмысленно.

And I didn't look for them in every one. This is a different case: one single trade (eurgbp) demonstrates that the author, after more than 7 years, has not understood what normal risk management is. The deal was good, I admire the accuracy of entry/exit, but why ruin it by increasing a reasonable lot by 10 times!

"Read more carefully. Otherwise it's a lie." (c) JonKatana.

LeoV писал(а) >>

It's not nice to answer a question with a question. You answer in numbers, even roughly.

It's not a question - it's an answer - for me there is no grail - for fuck it, for it's good as it is. :)

SProgrammer писал(а) >> It's not a question - it's an answer - for me there is no grail - for fuck it, for it's good as it is. :)

Yoprst.... OK, which is better - 1000% from 100$ a month or 10% from 10.000$ a month? )))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Have you considered that a stop can replace a rollover, in a rollover strategy?

And if there's no connection, or if you're bummed that you can't get close to the monitor. There are plenty of options for both auto and manual trading. Only a stop order gives some assurance that you will exit with a loss. But it does not mean that the stop should be triggered often.
Reason: