My Best Trading Strategy (the Simplest) - page 2

hello.. I want trade..

Ok, Ive been trying this system. I just buy both EUR/USD and CHF/USD at the same time. Ive been trialling this since the it was first posted.

I have had a 100% success rate. My demo account has doubled. Most of the trades have taken at least 3-4 days with the last one being over a week.

the worst situation I have been in was 100 pips down but then it soon went into positive territory again.

Saying all this, I will still continue to trial this as I am not yet convinced. I'm sure that soon something detrimental will happen to my account because this is just too easy.....

I will continue for another 3 months before considering this in a live account...

would you mind posting your charts? thank you!

I havn't saved my charts.

todd:
Ok, Ive been trying this system. I just buy both EUR/USD and CHF/USD at the same time. Ive been trialling this since the it was first posted. I have had a 100% success rate. My demo account has doubled. Most of the trades have taken at least 3-4 days with the last one being over a week. the worst situation I have been in was 100 pips down but then it soon went into positive territory again. Saying all this, I will still continue to trial this as I am not yet convinced. I'm sure that soon something detrimental will happen to my account because this is just too easy..... I will continue for another 3 months before considering this in a live account...

What was the amount of your stop loss?... And the profit target?

PERSEUS:
LEAVING YOUR POSITIONS OPEN UNTIL THE NEXT TRADING DAY WILL GIVE YOU ADDITIONAL PROFIT .... YEAH, ADDITIONAL PROFIT ON INTEREST....

PERSEUS

I demoed at Interbank Fx and left the positions overnight. The interests were negative.

lynx:
What was the amount of your stop loss?... And the profit target?

I Don't set a SL.

I get to check my computer very rarely.

My Tp is 30 pips however as I can't set TP I just close my position when I check and it is in profit this can be 30 pips anywhere up to 100 which was one of my results.

In my Current position entered on the 4th of this month I am 4 pips in front.

Its a bit of a roller coaster but still have'nt had a loser....

Ill keep you posted trade by trade.

I wish I could post my results from the last few months but when I reinstalled MT4 I lost my account history. If someone knows how to get it back ill post no probs.

If someone with good knowledge of forex could tell me what to possibly expect from this style of trading I would be greatly appreciative.

I expect that sooner or later ther will be a a shift in the difference between EUR/CHF eg some economic news that will change the range that the pair seem to have been trading around the last few months. This will probably be the undoing of this system even though I am just speculating.

I look forward to some feed back!

Thanks.

Tx for sharing, is funny method, little bit mad, but is realy working. Fun! Many thanks for u'r nice work.

Marko

todd:
I Don't set a SL.I get to check my computer very rarely.My Tp is 30 pips however as I can't set TP I just close my position when I check and it is in profit this can be 30 pips anywhere up to 100 which was one of my results.In my Current position entered on the 4th of this month I am 4 pips in front.Its a bit of a roller coaster but still have'nt had a loser....Ill keep you posted trade by trade.I wish I could post my results from the last few months but when I reinstalled MT4 I lost my account history. If someone knows how to get it back ill post no probs.If someone with good knowledge of forex could tell me what to possibly expect from this style of trading I would be greatly appreciative.I expect that sooner or later ther will be a a shift in the difference between EUR/CHF eg some economic news that will change the range that the pair seem to have been trading around the last few months. This will probably be the undoing of this system even though I am just speculating.I look forward to some feed back!Thanks.

what happened to Perseus's lates threads after the ban was lifted?

Did he get banned again?

Again I say, all you are doing is trading long Eur/Chf when you trade Eur/Usd and Usd/Chf.

If you simply check the Eur/Chf chart you will notice that anytime it goes up you are profiting, when it goes down is when you will lose.

This is a very tired and old, worn-out system that many many people have tried.

Reason: