[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 801

A real case in point for me.

I opened a demo at xxxxx.com. It's 100,000 usd all at once. And there is no way to change it. I call the guy from there (we speak English.) I ask him how they would change the demo account to 10,000. He says that there is no way. I have only 100,000 for the demo version. He adds - but what is the problem? Just lose 90,000 and you will get 10,000. :)))

Is this a commercial? You're about to get banned.

You have to be able to lose too, or you could accidentally multiply your deposit by the same $90,000 ;)

valenok2003:
Is this a commercial? You're about to get banned.
It's not advertising, it's ridiculous.

evillive:
You have to be able to lose too, or you could accidentally multiply your deposit by the same $90,000 ;)

Don't tell me, you'll get tired of winning. You need an advisor. Ilan or Cheetah, for example.

liana:

You don't say, it's a pain in the neck. You need an advisor. Ilan or Cheetah, for example.

You should use any Expert Advisor with a StopLoss and TakeProfit of 1 and vanish! ))

liana:

A real case in point for me.

I opened a demo at xxxxx.com. It's 100,000 usd all at once. And there is no way to change it. I call the guy from there (we speak English.) I ask him how they would change the demo account to 10,000. He says that there is no way. For the demo version only 100 000. I cannot change the account for the demo version. Just lose 90,000 and you will get 10,000. :)))

Ha-ha-ah))) Backing him up))) - the man is not only intelligent but also has a sense of humour))))!

-Hut, hut, hut, turn to me with your neck of the woods and your back of the woods!
- You're putting me on the spot with your avant-garde idioms.
- What?
- Yeah, that's more or less what I meant.

peco:

Ha-ha-ah))) Backing him up))) - the man is not only intelligent but also has a sense of humour))))!

He and I also laughed at his idea for a long time. He was delighted with it himself, I think. Now he calls every week to find out when I actually start to drain. :)))

liana:

He and I also laughed at his idea for a long time. I think he was excited about it himself. Now he calls every week to see when I'm going to start leaking in real life. :)))
You're lucky - it's not often you meet such hilarious tech support - abasatsanesta!
Reason: