Make Easy Pips With Economic Calendar - page 4

Wow cool boys today USD - Chicago PMI worked very well yahhh

Direction up Price 30 pips around cool

In reality it was DOWN DOWN really.

So wanna loose and get margin call use this calender

stace welcome to the world of probabilities and money management aka forex

stace, man don't quit. Real trader doesn't throw up this soon.

Was the calendar correct on timing? You can make money from correct timing alone--i'll be writing this system some time. You see, with the calendar, you know when the price will move. Doesn't it make trading much easier to you?

I'll be writing another tutorial on how you can use this calendar to temporarily hedge open positions, to cut losses and max profits.

I've stated several times in this thread that I've done extensive research on USA Employment Situation and much less on other indicators. Therefore, it's no surprise that PMI or jobless claim goes wrong more often.

I'm rolling an update this weekend to boost the accuracy of volatility. Direction, maybe later, as many homeworks need to be done.

It would be nice if we could recieve text messages on our cell phone just before news is released in time to take a position. It could be done in Yahoo or Windows Messinger. Is that something you have ever considered doing?

It could be done. Sending forecasts seen on website to phones is quite affordable. You might have to pay monthly fee for SMS/gateway costs. However, if you need real-time economic data too, it'd be damn expensive to implement.

I'm thinking of implementing this Signal Client program first. It runs in computer desktop, along side your trading terminals.

An instant message through Yahoo can be redirected automaticticly to my cell phone an hour or two before needing to place the trade. Not all the news is worth trading. There wouldn't be much cost associated with it. And the only information I would need is which pairs, long or short and how many pips to try to gain, possible stop loss and so forth. It could be sent to your buddy list and if I was logged into messinger at the time, it would be a fast retrival of the information. If I was unable to get to my computer but the signal was sent to my cell phone I could always call my broker and place the trade.

I guess the point is that I can't see myself constatntly on my computer. And when I am there are other things I sometimes need to do than follow forex. I have a life to live as well. But, I'd hate to miss oppertunities.

Why do we have to keep resetting the time on Calender

to our local time, whenever we come back to this page?

Surely once you have set it it should remain at

local time?

Thanks for reporting mate. I'll put 'saving timezone' in mind for the next revision.

Ok, ISM PMI is due in 3 hours. I must make (or lose) some money with this one. Employment Situation is due in couple of days. Stay tuned...

Something like this would be so incredably cool! keep up the good work!

scorpion:
It could be done. Sending forecasts seen on website to phones is quite affordable. You might have to pay monthly fee for SMS/gateway costs. However, if you need real-time economic data too, it'd be damn expensive to implement.I'm thinking of implementing this Signal Client program first. It runs in computer desktop, along side your trading terminals.
Reason: