Trading skills - page 3

Friend thanks for telling more about ECN. I knew about ECN but the points you told here are new to me.

You're quite welcome. I still believe on this spaces where we can ask about anything and get accurate information. And I mean is not anything you can’t get through Google, but I guess we all want answers along with a little bit of experience from other traders

couscous:
Basically the execution takes place by sending the order directly to the market, bid/ask and lot size is placed on a level form. Is up to the banks to take the trade. The spread is like a commission to enter or exit a trade. You can check some ECN's like interactive broker, MBT, currenex and Hotspot.

Thanks for the information, definitely learning from others experience is a great idea, more for us the new ones. So I consider this ECN is for expert traders or at least with big knowledge about trading because the risk is enormous is too much money. For now its ok to have the support of the broker.

michellm48:
Thanks for the information, definitely learning from others experience is a great idea, more for us the new ones. So I consider this ECN is for expert traders or at least with big knowledge about trading because the risk is enormous is too much money. For now its ok to have the support of the broker.

You're quite welcome. As you said, ECN are good alternatives but if you're starting up I guess a demo training account would be the best, at least until you win some pips to go bigger. Try Tradeview, Oanda os Alpari.

You're right, let's demo so we have something to trade on ECN in a near future. Tradeview is a good choice.

Thanks guys, I already have my demo account with Tradeview it has been good so far, I hope to spend more time reading about it because I’m still new in there, this is not so easy for me to understand

michellm48:
Thanks guys, I already have my demo account with Tradeview it has been good so far, I hope to spend more time reading about it because I’m still new in there, this is not so easy for me to understand

Excellent, I guess you accomplished first step now you have to learn how to trade your money. Tradeview's demo is really good so I recommend you practice on EURUSD and try some indicators.

couscous:
Excellent, I guess you accomplished first step now you have to learn how to trade your money. Tradeview's demo is really good so I recommend you practice on EURUSD and try some indicators.

Thanks again for your help, what do you think should I specialize on just one pair at the beginning EUR/USD as you recommend me, I mean maybe the USD would be easy for me to understand when starting the fundamental analysis because this current closer to me. what do you think about it?.

Hi. I’m just trying to learn something about forex… I’m interested but I know I have to get a lot of information before making some decisi

Hello Taylor,

It is true that before entering this market you require to have lots of knowledge about this market. Apart of market knowledge, you also have to take trading knowledge as well. So before you enter this market read some articles about forex, which will help you in knowing the market status and what are the reasons due to which one, can see some movements. I have written some articles and created a blog. I am giving you the URL of my blog you can go through it and read the articles I have written.

Forex Snapshots

Reason: