scorpion - please EA this for me

This small indicator called Super_Signals_v2 has been working great for me but just need an EA for it.

Thank you

Files:

Once again, when you post a request for and expert, please, provide us with some decent rules, like entry and exit criteria, stop loss and etc.

Better yet, provide us with some screenshots, showing positions opened, and do at least some manual backtesting to give the results, so the coders would,`t waste time for nothing.

Oh, that might be tough for me. All I know is that the Indicator Signals a Down Arrow for when to sell and an Up Arrow signal to buy. I don't know how it determins these signals as I'm a newbie and just downloaded the Indicator. I thought by an expert looking at the indicator code can determine what trigers the signals then in the EA user configurable options I can select SL and TP. Let me know if it is more complicated than that then I'll have to scrap the Idea since I don't know how to read it anyway.

Thanks

But you still can calculate the profits for the last month or two manually by looking at a chart. You can calculate the profits when it just swing here in there , like a position is opened until a new arrow occurs, and then you can calculate using some stop loss. It will take like two hours time.

Ok, I took a look at the first half of the month in November 1-15 and this is what I came up with. If I had an EA that autotraded at the time of signal with at least 10 pip TP I would have had 100% wins with not even having a SL because the price didn't go into a SL before it hit my 10 pip profit. Some signals I could have made 100 pips if I had a Trailing TP.

USD/CHF H1

Nov 1 17:00 1.2399 Up arrow signal

Nov 2 09:00 1.2481 Down arrow signal

Nov 2 18:00 1.2425 Up arrow signal

If you put the indicator on your chart you'll see the same results, do you still need me to add the rest of the actual signals?

Thanks

Files:
SS_sample.jpg  74 kb

I guess that's a no?

try trading this in a demo.. ull have horrible results, its easy to predict the past. No stop loss is also NOT recommended for two reasons: news and broker server, sometimes the data might slip and go crazy in the wrong direction.. your margin will be gone for no reason

The thing with this indicator is that it redoes itself. Look at tha chart, all of the are in the reversal point, and never the price goes benath or under the signal, this can not happen. If you attach this to a chart, and wait for some while, than take a screen shot, the reattach it, you will se that the signals are different. This is why it is not very good. Oh, and by the way, I don`t remember a good expert based just on one indicator, usually it is a combination of different kind of indicators, like volatility and trend and something more, this kind of thing, this is why it`s called a trading system.

Just a little evidence for my words:

The indicator was running on a eurusd chart for several hours, it placed several signals and here is what the chart looked like:

After I refreshed the whole chart, the signals were completely different, there appeared a sell signal which never happened, and two the false buy signals were removed, so this is why it can not be coded into an expert, it is unreliable:

Ok, no problem. I thought it was a real prediction indicator but I was wrong. It just signals the High and Low periods. Thanks

how and were can i downlaod the super signals v2 indicator

Reason: