Experts: Currency Strength EA

Currency Strength EA:

This EA opens Buy or Sell trades in strongest or weakest pair. It cannot be backtested.

Currency Strength EA

Author: jp_forex

whats the time frame?

Please let me know.

Thanks

2017.05.02 19:26:23.293 Currency_Strength_v1.0 EURUSD,H1: zero divide in 'Currency_Strength_v1.0.mq4' (398,23)

vishal kumar:

whats the time frame?

Please let me know.

Thanks

You can apply it on any time frame because it is calculating its values from Daily Chart no matter what time frame you working on. Trade Once parameter will trade once per pair(recommended). Once the profit is hit, it wont enter trade again in same chart till next day.

And what about the SL?

jp_forex:

You can apply it on any time frame because it is calculating its values from Daily Chart no matter what time frame you working on. Trade Once parameter will trade once per pair(recommended). Once the profit is hit, it wont enter trade again in same chart till next day.

Thanks Bro Nice Work...

This system is what i used to trade and it was very profitable away from news. However i did not see this E.A take a trade just yet...It would be good if someone could show the setup with prefix and postfix added. 
If a particular pair was traded by manual application will the ea still take a trade on that pair?

the brokers i use have EURUSDmicro and EURUSD.pro.

Mario Trinchero:
2017.05.02 19:26:23.293 Currency_Strength_v1.0 EURUSD,H1: zero divide in 'Currency_Strength_v1.0.mq4' (398,23)

Hi there,

I tried the EA and it gave me the same error as Mario's.. Did anyone find a solution to this yet?

Thanks.

Colin Mundia:

Hi there,

I tried the EA and it gave me the same error as Mario's.. Did anyone find a solution to this yet?

Thanks.

Okay, I did the below edit and it worked. Am sure its not the way it should be done, but it worked!

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//|            CALCULATING PERCENTAGE Of SYMBOLS                                                      |

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

double perch(string sym)

{

double op = iOpen(sym,PERIOD_D1,0);

double cl = iClose(sym,PERIOD_D1,0);

double per;

if(per = !0) per=(cl-op)/op*100;

per=NormalizeDouble(per,2);

if(op==0)

{

Alert(sym);

}

return(per);

}

Its working 

thanks for sharing 

Jermaine Wedderburn:

This system is what i used to trade and it was very profitable away from news. However i did not see this E.A take a trade just yet...It would be good if someone could show the setup with prefix and postfix added. 
If a particular pair was traded by manual application will the ea still take a trade on that pair?

the brokers i use have EURUSDmicro and EURUSD.pro.

You need to put prefix value as "micro" without quotes to trade EURUSDmicro. You can see the diff_value parameter as 0.5, which means when two currencies strength difference reaches above 0.5 it willl take a trade in that respective pair. You can just apply the code on one pair only & it will trade all pairs. Strength for each currency you can see on Left side of the chart. If that is not loading, then it must be not getting ticks to calculate its formula. Better Open all the currency pair charts in other tabs. Once you see that strength values on left side of the chart, then it means it has started to work. Still if not updating, try restarting Metatrader once. It works normally once it gets the data no matter you close the terminal every day after that.

Happy & Safe Trading ;)

Reason: