please help code this great system to an E.A

please can someone help code this great system to an E.A it is the custom indicator FOREXOFFTREND with properties of ssp=5, kmax=30 and kmin=1.6. buy and sell signals are generated by crosses of the indicator lines while take profit and S/L are trend reversals. i have attached enough charts below to show the reliability of this system. this system has proved to be profitable on 1hr and 4hr timeframes

Files:

Have you FORWARD tested this particular system? It's all very well to backtest by looking at the crosses and thinking "I could have won big there".

Systems relying on crosses be it MAs or other indicators tend to be laggy and miss the boat in real time trading.

If you can trade it manually and successfully, an EA version would probably work well

Indicator looks good, did you put the arrows on the chart or did the indi?

Goldstock

sure it's a great indicator....because it repaints the past.

duxis:
sure it's a great indicator....because it repaints the past.

Anyone can confirm this?

I tried to have this programmed into an EA and had bad results. Because of the re paint problem. It looks profitable on the charts but in real time it simply does not hold up.

Lesson of the ages...

An indicator is a simple robot. An EA is a slightly (as in 'but not much') higher form. And a System is a complex device whose success will depend on whether it is tuned to the market complexities no matter the time basis or the formation.

Never waste time trying to make an EA or a system for that matter with one indicator. It is like putting rollerblade wheels on a suitcase. Nice improvement but it aint gonna win the indy.

; - )

if it repaints, you wont get any benefits. Anyway try the MTF Super Trend indicator, it doesn't repaint and gives nice signals once you trade with the trend. Look at the daily trend and wait for a signal on H4 chart. It works the best with H4 among all the time frames.

Reason: