I bought and EA - can I sell it to another user?

Hello,

I was trying to find if there is some information about that (because I think I saw somewhere the info - there is no way for selling EA or indicator which we bought here in MQL), but was unable to find it.

So, here it is, very simple situation - I bought some EAs and indicators here in MQL Site, but I don't need them anymore. Can I sell (I would to that even by lower price then the originals are) them to someone else, and how?

Thank you very much.

Sinisa

Sinisa:

Hello,

I was trying to find if there is some information about that (because I think I saw somewhere the info - there is no way for selling EA or indicator which we bought here in MQL), but was unable to find it.

So, here it is, very simple situation - I bought some EAs and indicators here in MQL Site, but I don't need them anymore. Can I sell (I would to that even by lower price then the originals are) them to someone else, and how?

Thank you very much.

Sinisa

Hi

If you bought them from the market, no, they are tied to your MQL5 account and cannot be transferred. If you paid for a developer to code them up for you, depends on your agreement with the coder but in most cases, yes.

Cheers 

Filter:

Hi

If you bought them from the market, no, they are tied to your MQL5 account and cannot be transferred. If you paid for a developer to code them up for you, depends on your agreement with the coder but in most cases, yes.

Cheers 

Thanks Filter. Yes, I bought it from the Market (I thought it will be like that, but I just wish some confirmation, because can't find that info).

Regards.

Sinisa:

Thanks Filter. Yes, I bought it from the Market (I thought it will be like that, but I just wish some confirmation, because can't find that info).

Regards.

Welcome mate :)