Forex Tsd Contest! - page 5

codersguru:
Could we start the contest ?

3 persons only are participating. And we have 3 winning places. We can not start because of that: because if we start now all the participants will win irrespective of EAs.

It will look like 3 persons will speak between each other deciding which place (joking).

newdigital:
3 persons only are participating. And we have 3 winning places. We can not start because of that: because if we start now all the participants will win irrespective of EAs. It will look like 3 persons will speak between each other deciding which place (joking).

Who told you that? I've created 10EAs and will select 4 from them. So, I'll win the 3 places .

Please start the contest!

codersguru:
Who told you that? I've created 10EAs and will select 4 from them. So, I'll win the 3 places . Please start the contest!

Are you seriously thinking to start contest between you and Beluck with 3 winning places?

Contest, competition.

To have the competition between you and you?

Do you want to compete with yourself?

Why now?

We may wait until we will have some more participants. And it is not very good to start it in the middle of the week.

newdigital:
Are you seriously thinking to start contest between you and Beluck with 3 winning places?

Contest, competition.

Why now?

We may wait until we will have some more participants. And it is not very good to start it in the middle of the week.

Ok! as you like!

newdigital:

Contest, competition.

Why now?

I've taken the idea of the contest seriously and spent 10 days creating 10 EAs and forward testing them.

It's not my problem that none take it seriously? Right?

-------

Nowbecause:

1- We have 3 prizes but we have 2 (belcuk) + 1 (igord) + 4 (codersguru) 7 expert advisors.

2- The users want to see the contest and this will increase the elite subscribers.

3- I spent 10 days creating the 10 EAs and backtesting and forward testing them for the contest and I want to see results.

4- I asked in the forum if there is anybody will enter the contest and none will enter this month.

5- Any Ea maybe work now and not work the next month and the most of my EAs make profits now.

6- I have a lot of work too and I want to stop forward testing the EAs to resume my article and lessons.

codersguru:
I've taken the idea of the contest seriously and spent 10 days creating 10 EAs and forward testing them.

It's not my problem that none take it seriously? Right?

-------

Nowbecause:

1- We have 3 prizes but we have 2 (belcuk) + 1 (igord) + 4 (codersguru) 7 expert advisors.

2- The users want to see the contest and this will increase the elite subscribers.

3- I spent 10 days creating the 10 EAs and backtesting and forward testing them for the contest and I want to see results.

4- I asked in the forum if there is anybody will enter the contest and none will enter this month.

5- Any Ea maybe work now and not work the next month and the most of my EAs make profits now.

6- I have a lot of work too and I want to stop forward testing the EAs to resume my article and lessons.

It was announce and it was delayed.

About EAs.

Igorad is having 1 EA.

Beluck is having 1 EA. You are having 4. In this case Beluck will win one time and you will win two times. And it is very clear without any testing and contest because Igorad's EA is not using any hedging.

If we start now it will be contest berween you and you only.

And why now? Why not from Monday? What happened now?

We are not stopping any contest. We will try to start it as soon as possible.

We are not stopping it.

We are trying to be ready for that because contest is very serious project.

As to the market so it will be choppy market all this week which is not very good for any EA. And possible future uptrend on EURUSD will be on the next week. May be i am mistaken.

April contest results

I just counted the pips (total pips generated by one EA for all the pairs tested) and I want to say about winner.

It is Pengie.

GridMACD.

EURUSD: 255.

USDCHF: 572.

USDJPY: 14.

With good results.

1st winner.

No any 2nd and 3rd places for this month.

newdigital:
No any 2nd and 3rd places for this month.

Prizes of 2nd and 3rd places are accumulated for prizes of 2nd and 3rd places of next month.

Best regards.

please, post pips results for all participants

Beluck:
please, post pips results for all participants

It was posted in elite section here (you have access I think).

In this forum we are posting the winners only.

As I see from the trades your EA is generating the profit now (all the orders are in big profit for the 3rd day already).

Igorad's EA is already profitable for all the pairs (I look on deposit size).

It is very difficult to watch Codersguru EAs because here are 4 of them. But two of them should be very interesting.

Will see in the end of May.

Anyway i will try to produce the statements for the authors (and for you of course) during the weekend just to let them know.

But the situation is not bad I think. Because one month was not enough for some EAs. And it was very difficult month for EAs trading on the choppy market.

Anyway the contest is continuing.

Reason: