USD/JPY Analysis - page 50

USD/JPY is still range-bound but I think it will resume its downward move soon. In the alternate scenario it may climb to to 107.80.

USD/JPY continues to be range bounded and is lacking directional stength. The strong US dollar now keeps the pair above the 107.00 level but bull can't fing enogh power to move beyond 107.30.

A correction is developing and I think we will see another move to the upside before the downward trend resumes.

The pair is range-bound above 106.50, I think next target will be around 107.00.

USD/JPY is hovering around the session highs, few pips below 107.00. The US macro agenda for today support the US bulls, so I expect at test of the kep resistance at 107.30.

The correction was shallower than I expected, the bearish trend clearly continues. I think next target will be at 105.00.

Not a bad short if the equity market goes South.

Diana Jackson:
The correction was shallower than I expected, the bearish trend clearly continues. I think next target will be at 105.00.
seems right to be safe....

It may rebound from 105.25 and begin another correction, but I am not sure the downward move is over.

It rebounded from 105.25, I think it will next rally to 106.60.
Reason: