USD/JPY Analysis - page 41

USD/JPY is showing limited, but persistant upward potential. The pair is aiming the resistance at 113.35 now and in case of breaking it, doos are opened for testing 113.75.

The pair reached 113.60 and I think it remains bullish. Next target should be around 114.00.

113.778 will be a new high [TP1]

it could even test 114.900

I am not sure whether we will see a movement large enough for it to test 114.90 during the holidays. Usually the market is too calm for that during this period.

Diana Jackson:
I am not sure whether we will see a movement large enough for it to test 114.90 during the holidays. Usually the market is too calm for that during this period.

Yes, that could happen next year January, since Japan decided to retain at -0.1% this will give strength to the $, plus all the tax reform and many other probably when the new Fed Chair take place or around 19/01/2018

Expecting a correction next week.

Ari Goldman:

Expecting a correction next week.

I think it may last well after 1st January too. It usually does.

analysis...

Chart USDJPY, H1, 2017.12.25 19:30 UTC, RoboForex (CY) Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Real

The market is open but the pair is stuck in a very tight sideways range. Maybe we'll see more volatility toward the end of the week.

There are several bullish bars on the H4 time frame, I think we may see a small rally to 113.50.
Reason: